A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
GREAT!! downloading DLC now!
Buy Premium so you can get all of the DLC! :biggrin:

On-topic though, whenever I use my XP boosts, I always try to find a 24/7 Operation Metro Conquest Server. You can literally fly through the ranks and get a lot of unlocks. Not to mention, if you get 10 kills with an Assault rifle on this map along with two assist medals (or trophies), you unlock the F2000.

W

werundubz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy Premium so you can get all of the DLC! :biggrin:

On-topic though, whenever I use my XP boosts, I always try to find a 24/7 Operation Metro Conquest Server. You can literally fly through the ranks and get a lot of unlocks. Not to mention, if you get 10 kills with an Assault rifle on this map along with two assist medals (or trophies), you unlock the F2000.
Yes! either a 24/7 Operation Metro, or i have found that 64 player Domination on Locker or Metro work quite well.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yes! either a 24/7 Operation Metro, or i have found that 64 player Domination on Locker or Metro work quite well.
I bet that works out really well! My problem is I'm playing on 360, so I don't have 64 player matches. I bet they're insane!

W

werundubz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet that works out really well! My problem is I'm playing on 360, so I don't have 64 player matches. I bet they're insane!
i leveled up from a 55 to a 56 in one game of 64 player 24/7 Locker with the 200% bonus of course! but you should always have one active

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i leveled up from a 55 to a 56 in one game of 64 player 24/7 Locker with the 200% bonus of course! but you should always have one active
I really wish I had those big matches on 360, but even still playing on there with bonuses helps a lot!

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
I really wish I had those big matches on 360, but even still playing on there with bonuses helps a lot!
64 man conquest, 300% XP boost, and LMG with bipod = major leveling up haha.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Not going to lie, when I play there for the purpose of ranking up, I always use an LMG. I've mostly been using the AWS. Sometimes though, I'll play there just so I can unlock attachments for a certain weapon that I like.

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Not going to lie, when I play there for the purpose of ranking up, I always use an LMG. I've mostly been using the AWS. Sometimes though, I'll play there just so I can unlock attachments for a certain weapon that I like.
Yep, I'm working towards the deagle now.

W

werundubz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more of a Type 88 LMG but "To each their own." lol

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always playing CQ. Go for flags .. kills always goes in 2nd place for me.

My spm = +1600
Mvp almost every game lol
cant complain on my kd also +2.5

H

Homeland Secure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Operation Locker, premium double xp weekend, conquest large. Rank up like a mofo and get easy weapon unlocks! :woot:

Same goes for Commander. Playing that on double xp weekend you can rank up EASILY...but what's the fun in that?

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
24/7 Operation Metro :tongue:

T

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
Operation Locker is better imo, if your Team manages to capture all Objectives the opposite Team will not be able to leave their Spawn for the rest of the Round. = atleast 40 Kills.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
Operation Metro is a good map, especially if you using 200% boost.

3nKRyPteD

Reaction score
Zavod 311 all the way! Remember to play objective! Playing on a good game of Zavod playing objective 1000+ tickets can get you 30k xp max not including ribbons,medals,stars or xp boosts :smile: Well it depends on how good you are at the same time :smile: If you want to play with me, carlos evil1 and the rest of the clan just message me on xbl GT: Furlonger (as shown below)

Top Bottom