• Start date
  • Views 2,393
420Kyle

420Kyle

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Post your best spot on the map for finding loot I like tilted towers but always too busy.

Edney90

Edney90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I would say the shifty shafts is always filled with chests and a decent weapons or two, then I also like lonely lodge/wailing woods kinda area depends on bus route :smile:

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Top right of the map, there is a tower made from wood, a house in the very corner, and a few houses in that area I get loads of loot from. Easily 6-7 chests in a few minutes in that area.

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Top right of the map, there is a tower made from wood, a house in the very corner, and a few houses in that area I get loads of loot from. Easily 6-7 chests in a few minutes in that area.
That was my spot. I don’t seem to find any Loot there after the map update

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That was my spot. I don’t seem to find any Loot there after the map update
I have found a gold scar there (on floor) and usually there are 2-3 chests in the two houses, only once or twice did I find nothing there.

FANT0MAS

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I falling everytime right when the bus open and fall to nearest city.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Always been a fan of Lonely Lodge, definitely an underrated place when it comes to loot.

J

Jack3d 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's where I normally go and loot! Good spot.

OH_EM_JI

OH_EM_JI

The Surprised Guy!
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly D5, then head to salty and finish them off. Thats my best spot.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Snobby Shores. Far left house with the green tower. I've gotten 3 chests, and a great place for the scar in the bathrooms. There are 5 houses you can easily lot. Tons of chests.

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's where I normally go and loot! Good spot.
When I duo with my friend we call that area "ol' reliable" since we always get looted up there without running into anyone. Although we usually end up having to run for 15 minutes to get to the first circle lmao.

Stocks

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Tilted Towers and Salty Springs will net you a ton of loot but you have to make it through the teams that land there.

Lavamike

Lavamike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been hittin up that Prison quite a lot recently, know it well can spot chests in the gaurd towers from the air, tons of loot spawns and ammo scattered about and provides lots of fun battles in the prison if others do follow you (y)

Top Bottom
Login
Register