• Views 6,203
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevejobes

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
I recently stumbled upon a huge issue with the Far Harbor DLC, where during the quest, "Best Left Forgotten," whenever I try to access the first memory, the game crashes on me during the loading screen. I don't know as to why this is happening, but I read on the quest wiki that this has been happening to other people as well. I was wondering if anyone could tell me potentially how to fix it? I currently have 9 mods installed on my save, and have not experienced a problem like this before. I am running Fallout 4 on an Xbox One. I tried downloading the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch mod to see if that would fix anything, to no avail. If someone could tell me the reasons as to why this is happening or how to fix it, I would appreciate it.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
I recently stumbled upon a huge issue with the Far Harbor DLC, where during the quest, "Best Left Forgotten," whenever I try to access the first memory, the game crashes on me during the loading screen. I don't know as to why this is happening, but I read on the quest wiki that this has been happening to other people as well. I was wondering if anyone could tell me potentially how to fix it? I currently have 9 mods installed on my save, and have not experienced a problem like this before. I am running Fallout 4 on an Xbox One. I tried downloading the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch mod to see if that would fix anything, to no avail. If someone could tell me the reasons as to why this is happening or how to fix it, I would appreciate it.
From what I have found online, there's no known fix for this bug as of yet. I haven't read through the 1.6 changelog properly so maybe that fixed the bug you're having.

Upvote 0
S

stevejobes

Reaction score
Sin$
From what I have found online, there's no known fix for this bug as of yet. I haven't read through the 1.6 changelog properly so maybe that fixed the bug you're having.
I contacted Bethesda support and they said that there is no current fix to the bug as they do not know why this is happening. I ended up just downloading a mod that skips the quest in its entirety, since I didn't really feel like waiting for a patch to come out, or doing the quest in itself due to the mixed reviews.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register