What's new

Discussion Best gun with pack a punch?

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know but still, it used to be 'the' MG to go to, now it's the last one you want.

O

OMG NINJA TYLER

Reaction score
Sin$
I think its the shotty in it or the mg42 in it cause shotty is good for dogs and mg kills fast

K

kangoniarulesall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
trench gun hands down does single shot kills til high 20's

i totally agree with you man with out teammates to watch your back it does not matter what gun you have you arent gonna survive very long for me man its all about the trench gun and colt 45 upgraded

R

rednek591

Reaction score
Sin$
I personally think the ppsh and mg42,both upgraded, is the best combo:thumbup:

i like the ppsh upraded

K

kangoniarulesall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey whats going on with all these clans i want in on one of them but no one ever responds to my requests i would like to join on im pretty od at zombies in general so if you need another player for your clan jut let me know my tag is PonyPwnage420 thanks:thumbup:

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hands down the best upgraded gun is the colt(ive nicknamed it the clutch 300) ppsh is nice to:thumbup:

add me if you want to play zombies modded:biggrin: or not:smile: im pretty good my GT is- MasTaMiind

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
IcLuTcH Zombies said:
Hands down the best upgraded gun is the colt(ive nicknamed it the clutch 300) ppsh is nice to:thumbup:

add me if you want to play zombies modded:biggrin: or not:smile: im pretty good my GT is- MasTaMiind

Colt isn't that good, it doesn't kill the zombies it just turns them into crawlers.

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
upgrade the wunderwaffe (make sure you have tripple tap & unlimited ammo) and your whole screen will turn red:biggrin:) do it with the colt and watch the light show:thumbup:

R

ronnoceel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like having a team with one person MG Browning upgraded combo, one person with Ray gun wunderwaffe, the other people can have an upgraded Ray gun and what ever else. All have bettors and monkey bombs (if your lucky.

M

MaXiiMuM

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to go with something besides the Ray Gun or the Wunderwaffe, I would say either the MG or the Browning. They are good guns

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone said your wrong? LOL There is no wrong or right answer here, to each is own in my opinion. I play with a kid whom's favorite gun is the up graded Panzer, I would not touch that F&^%$#@ tank but he loves it, People ridicule me for the Flame Thrower but hey i can hold a window with it until round 50 and do not have to re-load every F^%$#@! 5 minutes like everyone else and since you can get three upraded guns out of the PAP with Betty's then F an A.

S

streetdemon48

Reaction score
Sin$
Your absolutely right about that, whoever says theres no damage to you when fired up close is full of SH*T... i should know as i've logged MANY hours on zombies and know this for a fact!!

This really depends on what your strategy is... if you are going to run in the later rounds, using teleporters and electric fences, you will need a lot of cash to pay for the them. The PPSH is definitely the way to go as it is a point making beast!! But after level 26 or 27 it will become all but impossibe to make a stand in any place so for the most part you will be forced to run. In this case,you will need to make a crawler and trade in your other guns for the raygun and waffle and then pack a punch them. Monkey bombs are also extremely useful and can help you in a few ways. If you are being overrun it can help you escape, it will also group them together giving you the best bang for your buck when shooting them with the waffle as the waffle will kill 10 at a time if grouped close enough. The raygun will also drop a number of them when grouped together and also giving you the possibility of a max ammo etc.. and last it will often make you a crawler if needed. The bowie knife is also very useful in a pinch if you are caught reloading! Hope this helps. I made it to level 40 "SOLO" without glitching or cheating... just running and gunning!!

X

xPanthers09

Reaction score
Sin$
DannyDD said:
m1a1 carbine upgraded with double tap is a beast
Yah but it just runs out of ammo too fast:smile:

IcLuTcH Zombies said:
upgrade the wunderwaffe (make sure you have tripple tap & unlimited ammo) and your whole screen will turn red:biggrin:) do it with the colt and watch the light show:thumbup:
ya haha :smile::smile::smile:

kitty said:
when modding - double barrel shotty hands down :tongue:
can u help me mod add my xbl MiNi x OPTiiC please?:frown:

Can u help me mod my xb???
add my gt
MiNi x OPTiiC
pleasE?:frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register