• Thread starter Blazzzeed
  • Start date
  • Views 1,830
Blazzzeed

Blazzzeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up people, so i was going through all the weapons that i have on The division, i personally think that the best weapon is Socom m1a high end sniper rifle with deadly, brutal and which ever 3rd talent there is. tell me which one you like?

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up people, so i was going through all the weapons that i have on The division, i personally think that the best weapon is Socom m1a high end sniper rifle with deadly, brutal and which ever 3rd talent there is. tell me which one you like?
Vector imo is best if the gear set and attatchments/mods are set up nicely

Drmario422

Drmario422

Reaction score
Sin$
PvE, AUG is king imo. PvP, MP7 is king no doubt about it. Slap a +magsize +weapondamage mod on it and you have a f*cking killing machine. Mine has Brutal, Responsive, Fierce

Blazzzeed

Blazzzeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah both agree the guns you've chosen has incredible damage specially the vector the rate fire in lovely but the Crit damage with the socom m1a is the best 3 hits xD

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
PvE, AUG is king imo. PvP, MP7 is king no doubt about it. Slap a +magsize +weapondamage mod on it and you have a f*cking killing machine. Mine has Brutal, Responsive, Fierce
MP7 Is Something that I have been hearing good things about recently however for some reason I can never seem to find one. A 204 with some nice talents would be very nice to try out against my 204 AUG.

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

First wave vector and custom m44 carbine, both with brutal deadly and fierce.

R

Rome76

wasn't built in 76 days
Reaction score
Sin$
currently for me has to be the pp19, it's not as balanced as the G36, but it's a personal favourite.

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
currently for me has to be the pp19, it's not as balanced as the G36, but it's a personal favourite.
If only it was as stable as the vector. So far every pp19 I've got hits just as hard dpb and when the magazine count is the same the dps is higher. 229 first wave vector with around 40%CD still melts **** but I'm rolled for crit. Like the PP-19 but when I'm straffing a circle around an enemy head the vertical stability is key. Now if only o could get a blueprint or find that showstopper. 
If only it was as stable as the vector. So far every pp19 I've got hits just as hard dpb and when the magazine count is the same the dps is higher. 229 first wave vector with around 40%CD still melts **** but I'm rolled for crit. Like the PP-19 but when I'm straffing a circle around an enemy head the vertical stability is key. Now if only o could get a blueprint or find that showstopper.
Also anybody else wonder why they're nerfing the g-36 when there are harder hitting and still stable AR's out there?? Also my vector and pp-19 on on par damage wise (within range, without crit) as the G-36.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
The current best gun is the G-36 if you get a great roll you will melt in the DZ with the correct gear. Also the MP7 is another favorite for ppl in the DZ.

When the G-36 gets nerfed then I will stick to the mp7

D

Draeday4k

Reaction score
Sin$
Pp-19 with 100 round clip..and stability....good rolls on attributes, and you have a monster

Top Bottom
Login
Register