• Start date
  • Views 567
Filloti

Filloti

Trusted Hoster.
Reaction score
Sin$
What games have the best graphics?
Getting my pc soon and would love to test it.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Graphics are subjective. IMO, the best looking game ever is Cuphead but, it's not intensive on a system.

If you want to know how powerful your PC is, however, you could try Battlefront2, GTA V, Crysis 3, Destiny 2, Forza 7, stuff like that

Filloti

Filloti

Trusted Hoster.
Reaction score
Sin$
Graphics are subjective. IMO, the best looking game ever is Cuphead but, it's not intensive on a system.

If you want to know how powerful your PC is, however, you could try Battlefront2, GTA V, Crysis 3, Destiny 2, Forza 7, stuff like that
I'm not about testing it, I'm just wondering what games have the best graphics for pleasure... Just to look at and think how beautiful it looks haha.

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If by graphics you mean art, then Ori and the blind Forest, Child of Light, Hollow Knight, Inside and Cuphead have some of the most beautiful artwork out there.

And if you mean graphical fidelity then Witcher 3, AC: Origins, Final Fantasy 15 and Far Cry 5 are some of the most demanding games right now.

Filloti

Filloti

Trusted Hoster.
Reaction score
Sin$
If by graphics you mean art, then Ori and the blind Forest, Child of Light, Hollow Knight, Inside and Cuphead have some of the most beautiful artwork out there.

And if you mean graphical fidelity then Witcher 3, AC: Origins, Final Fantasy 15 and Far Cry 5 are some of the most demanding games right now.
Yeah I've played 3 of those now, they are defo good, AC origins is pathetic though, I only get 60-70 fps on max and the lag spikes kill me, Sure i'm getting over 60fps but the lag spikes ugh.

Top Bottom
Login
Register