• Start date
  • Views 428
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking to buy a new headset to play at night. I want something with the BEST sound possible. Crystal clear treble & deep bass. I was looking at the Tritton 720+ & also the Turtle Beach models. I used to have a Turtle Beach headset but unfortunately I can't find it. I would get Turtle Beach again but maybe there's something better now that you guys would recommend :smile:

I would also wanna use this headset to watch movies late at night !

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have the Turtle Beach XO Seven's, and they work great! My brother owns the Astro A50's and they're amazing. They're wireless, lightweight, and comfortable. I definitely recommend either of the two I mentioned above.

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
THE EARFORCE Stealth 5OOX look great the are completely wireless here is the link
http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-one-headsets/ear-force-stealth-500x/552

Wow those do look amazing ! How you tried them out yourself ? 
I currently have the Turtle Beach XO Seven's, and they work great! My brother owns the Astro A50's and they're amazing. They're wireless, lightweight, and comfortable. I definitely recommend either of the two I mentioned above.

Those look pretty nice too :smile: I can spend the extra money though. Would you recommend the extra $100 for the x500s 7.1 Surround Sound ?

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I own a pair of Turtle Beach X04's and I like them but if you have more money to spend you should go with the X07's or a pair of Astro's.

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
I got Astro A40's and Turtle Beach XO Sevens, they're both amazing but i would go with the Turtle Beaches, they're comfortable and have amazing sound quality.

Crash

Crash

Maniac
EotM Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to buy a turtle beach headset, make sure to get the Xbox one versions. It kind of bugged me that I had to buy an adapter just to chat.

Top Bottom
Login
Register