• Start date
  • Views 2,209
Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s,

I was recently playing CoD: Ghosts and I noticed the variety of gamemodes; from Search and Rescue to Infected, there is a lot of different objectives to offer.
But what is your favourite?

Personally, my favourite is Cranked. I think it really helps out players where they run around a map, and actually find other players in the ''traffic'' zones (areas where you would find a lot of players) because Cranked removes the art of camping, giving the 30 second timer per kill. If not remove, then greatly lower the amount of campers around the map, because it is quite hard to hold out getting at least one kill every 30 seconds.

So what's your favourite game mode? Post below!
-Will.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite new playlist is Cranked.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Heavy Duty is the absolute sh*t! :biggrin: It makes the game so much better.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always been a TDM player ever since Call of Duty 4.

Team Deathmatch for me.

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always been a TDM player ever since Call of Duty 4.

Team Deathmatch for me.

I used to love MW2 TDM, but I just find there's too many campers around, and I always get placed in a match that's half way through which I hate.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Blitz.

Though private match infected without throwing knives is tons of fun, it's a shame they ruined it in the public playlist.

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
Blitz.

Though private match infected without throwing knives is tons of fun, it's a shame they ruined it in the public playlist.

I agree, it really does suck in this game, even though I'm not too bothered as I get hardly any XP in it, all it does is drag my K/D ratio down.

L

Lynx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cranked or Heavy Duty

Sooooo much camping in this game. I played a game of TDM last night and had a guy on my team literally prone in one spot the whole game. He went 2-3 and we lost the game by a few kills. I went 34-12 and he said losing was my fault because I died so much,.... smh

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
Cranked or Heavy Duty

Sooooo much camping in this game. I played a game of TDM last night and had a guy on my team literally prone in one spot the whole game. He went 2-3 and we lost the game by a few kills. I went 34-12 and he said losing was my fault because I died so much,.... smh

Cranked is amazing, by far one of the best game modes I've ever played.

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
My favourite is search and destroy always been a fan of it since cod 4 either that or it's domination or team deathmatch

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I love cranked its all I play, and the only reason I still play this game.

Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blitz.

Throwing knives save the game mode bud no one would play if there going to go 0 and 50 all the time if there infected because some guy sits on a high platform with one way up. I think you're bad at infected and don't play when you do get infected and cry and b**** about knives

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Throwing knives save the game mode bud no one would play if there going to go 0 and 50 all the time if there infected because some guy sits on a high platform with one way up. I think you're bad at infected and don't play when you do get infected and cry and b**** about knives

Save the game mode? Infected was Mw3's most popular game mode was infected up until throwing knives were added, where it became significantly less popular. I used to play it all the time in private matches, and I never saw anyone add throwing knives because they simply made the game mode a lot less fun. Once they added it into the public playlists, everyone played that, but the second throwing knives were added private matches started up again.

Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Save the game mode? Infected was Mw3's most popular game mode was infected up until throwing knives were added, where it became significantly less popular. I used to play it all the time in private matches, and I never saw anyone add throwing knives because they simply made the game mode a lot less fun. Once they added it into the public playlists, everyone played that, but the second throwing knives were added private matches started up again.
Ok bud those custom games sucked went on for an hour and everyone got 100 kills actually halo infected was an always will be better then cod mainly because ppl were creative where as in cod it's all about kills and kill streaks

FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s,

I was recently playing CoD: Ghosts and I noticed the variety of gamemodes; from Search and Rescue to Infected, there is a lot of different objectives to offer.
But what is your favourite?

Personally, my favourite is Cranked. I think it really helps out players where they run around a map, and actually find other players in the ''traffic'' zones (areas where you would find a lot of players) because Cranked removes the art of camping, giving the 30 second timer per kill. If not remove, then greatly lower the amount of campers around the map, because it is quite hard to hold out getting at least one kill every 30 seconds.

So what's your favourite game mode? Post below!
-Will.

Lies cranked still has campers everywhere

Top Bottom
Login
Register