What's new

Discussion Best game type for xp?

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that in COD4 Headquarters was by far the best, what about in MW2? Headquarters seems to be pretty bad...

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah with search I would get about 7k, and with headquarters I only get about 5k

A

Artic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Search is alright but you need to do really good so its really unbalanced
You could get 7k one game and then 2k the next

D

Deco195

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need xp riot shield boost, but that would be boosting. Id say ground war is good, once you get good at it and know where most people run around in (example on wasteland=entrances to trench/hole thing). I get about 70 kills a match sometimes, about 10000 xp in total I think.

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chrisrokc said:
Headquarters Pro seems to be the best IMO :thumbup:

Well I would go like.. 30 and 3 and get a couple caps and destroys and still only end up with 8k exp haha... I have been doing some demolition and getting about 10k with very little work.

Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whatever you're best at.

The better you are - more kills you get - more kills you get - more challenges you complete and obviously the more points.

NE2D

NE2D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Domination is the easiest game type to get points, though it does involve getting the flags so you've got to do some work. Demolition you can actually do nothing and get a good amount. Keep in mind most demolition matches last longer than domination so if you're looking for a good time:speechless:p ratio demolition may not be the way to go..

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NE2D said:
Domination is the easiest game type to get points, though it does involve getting the flags so you've got to do some work. Demolition you can actually do nothing and get a good amount. Keep in mind most demolition matches last longer than domination so if you're looking for a good time:speechless:p ratio demolition may not be the way to go..

Yeah I'm not worried about the work.. I want the best "Time:speechless:p" ratio game type.

NE2D

NE2D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welthas said:
Yeah I'm not worried about the work.. I want the best "Time:speechless:p" ratio game type.

My opinion is domination, others may disagree. Like someone said earlier though, it really depends on your ability. Demolition is full of campers and the gametype attracts that player because it requires protecting 2 places, or 1 if the other team destroys the target. Flags don't get destroyed so it's endless points.

MP5K, Spas w/ Grip, Marathon, Lightweight, Commando + Domination = FTW

fk the SMG, run & shotgun! :w00t:

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NE2D said:
My opinion is domination, others may disagree. Like someone said earlier though, it really depends on your ability. Demolition is full of campers and the gametype attracts that player because it requires protecting 2 places, or 1 if the other team destroys the target. Flags don't get destroyed so it's endless points.

MP5K, Spas w/ Grip, Marathon, Lightweight, Commando + Domination = FTW

fk the SMG, run & shotgun! :w00t:

Just did a domination match, only got like... 6k xp that was going, 40 and 11 haha... and that was including caps too :frown:

UMP 45, Spas w/ Grip, Marathon, Lightweight, Commando = FTW haha.

B

Bovice

Reaction score
Sin$
I think SnD is best for XP but you cant suck at the game to get a decent amount of pts.

W

Welthas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I usually hook up and play SnD with my buddy, since he's amazing at it. Seems my day is going better, I'm actually getting 9k a game.

NE2D

NE2D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welthas said:
Just did a domination match, only got like... 6k xp that was going, 40 and 11 haha... and that was including caps too :frown:

UMP 45, Spas w/ Grip, Marathon, Lightweight, Commando = FTW haha.

Also realize the match lasted half the time a decent demolition match would. If the targets are destroyed quickly you can get less than 1k for match bonus. In domination you can be a bit more in control of the game, demolition if your team blows you're SOL.

Top Bottom
Login
Register