Status
Not open for further replies.
John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the best gamemode for xp? I usually play conquest but I only get like 10k xp for a 30 minute match and I sometimes play War Pigeon which gives me ~4k xp for 15min match.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do Operations, For the same amount of time I average around 20k-30k xp a game. Plus it helps if you are squad leader/have a squad leader who is pumping out objectives right as they finish.

Upvote 0
RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It all depends on what you're good at. Conquest and Domination should average the same xp per hour for instance. However I enjoy close quarters combat so naturally I do well in Domination. Obviously non objective games like TDM will give you less points because you only get points for kills and other small actions.

Honestly I would just play whatever game mode you enjoy. Once you get better at the game, if you decide you want to grind to get better guns, attachments, etc. then you should see which objective mode works best for you.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I play 'Rush' and always have you leader set orders. I can hit 25-50k XP per game.

Upvote 0
DeziredImage

DeziredImage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have recently started to play Operations I was a big rush fan.
But with operations having a good squad and utilising all vehicles like tanks, me and my squad usually hit around 40K a game on average.

Upvote 0
pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play Conquest and can get about 20,000 a match. mind you, that is all I have ever played on Battlefield.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register