What's new

Discussion Best game mode for noob farming?

• Thread starter Lord Oryx
  • Start date
  • Views 497
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Oryx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's cheap,yada yada but I want some easy wins so does anyone know a good mode for such a thing other then boosting,FFA,and TDM:Express?

B

Brychu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ItzDominic said:
Domination
I wouldn't say dom.. a lot of groups play dom and love spawn raping the other team. I'd say you'll find the most "noobs" in a TD or CTF. I've yet to lose a ctf since the other team never knows what the hell to do.

I

ItzDominic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bryanchurch said:
I wouldn't say dom.. a lot of groups play dom and love spawn raping the other team. I'd say you'll find the most "noobs" in a TD or CTF. I've yet to lose a ctf since the other team never knows what the hell to do.

You can spawn r*** the other team on your own if you're good enough. I was playing domination today and there were so many retards playing

B

Brychu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you can, but like I said that's a game mode that people tend to play with a full or close to full party. Chances are you probably won't have an extremely organized group of random people that won't attempt to capture all three flags, thus ruining the spawn raping.

B

BoJangles00

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
ALL OF THEM. Jesus christ.

P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Demolition is really easy. Just let them get one plant and camp the other one.

J

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ground war is the best if you go with a team of 6+ :biggrin: that's what i prefer to do unless i'm by my self i play Mercenary TDM

L

Lord Oryx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^when I play Dom I plant C4 on the first flag capped and go hide and OMA more C4,when it says we're losing "Point x" activate C4 and repeat.:tongue:

B

BoJangles00

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Lord Oryx said:
^when I play Dom I plant C4 on the first flag capped and go hide and OMA more C4,when it says we're losing "Point x" activate C4 and repeat.:tongue:

So why ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom