What's new

Unsolved Best editing software now A-days?

• Thread starter CheaterGG97
  • Start date
  • Views 150
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CheaterGG97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use to be vegas pro, but i have a mac just wondering if theres any better editing programmes that are used generally more so i could easily find help if needed.

Cheers.

M

MrBigBoy17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, I use Adobe Elements 13 (Laptop - On the go) and when I'm home on the main computer I use Adobe Elements 15! 15 is by for the best. Adobe is easy to work with for newbies like myself back in the day. They have three modes for editing pictures basically from beginner to advanced. And Elements 15 has a movie/video editor. Hope this helps :smile: - MrBigBoy17

Links:
Elements 15 (Buy): Click Here
Elements 15 (Review): Click Here
Elements 13 (Buy): Click Here

C

CheaterGG97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, I use Adobe Elements 13 (Laptop - On the go) and when I'm home on the main computer I use Adobe Elements 15! 15 is by for the best. Adobe is easy to work with for newbies like myself back in the day. They have three modes for editing pictures basically from beginner to advanced. And Elements 15 has a movie/video editor. Hope this helps :smile: - MrBigBoy17

Links:
Elements 15 (Buy): Click Here
Elements 15 (Review): Click Here
Elements 13 (Buy): Click Here
Is premier pro any good? I've never heard of element tbh

M

MrBigBoy17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is premier pro any good? I've never heard of element tbh
Lol yeah it good! Really anything adobe is the way to go. I didnt need P-Pro since I dont edit alot of videos. I love elements since its user-friendly you could say. Heres a picture I have edited on Elements 15. -MrBigBoy17

Picture

S

Squid

Nubcake
Reaction score
Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects will be your best best. Obviously, using After Effects for motion graphics to add to your video. But those two programs work directly together.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I use Final Cut Pro X on my Macbook and it works great but comes with a nice price tag. I would say Premier Pro is your 2nd best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom