What's new

Discussion Best DVDs for burning Xbox 360 games.

• Thread starter Soviet Pro
  • Start date
  • Views 15,421
Soviet Pro

Soviet Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently bought a pack of 10 Verbatim DVD+R DL Discs off eBay for like 8 pound which is approx. 18 dollars.

Quite expensive if you ask me, although someone else on eBay is selling 50 Aone DVD+R DL Discs for 15 pounds which is approx. 29 dollars.

Is it worth it?

Which one do you guys use?

Thanks

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL made in Singapore. They are expensive but its worth it cause you rarely ever have coasters, they last longer, and they're just the most reliable.

204 Modz

204 Modz

Mooo
Reaction score
Sin$
i use tdk dvdrs it was 50 for 20$ i think they even work in my hitachi drive! but not good for my sammy.

Soviet Pro

Soviet Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That helps, thanks.

Erm, my Verbatim works on my Hitachi but I need to find out if the TDK ones work for sure cause then I'll just buy them.

:biggrin:

A

ayshplaysh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have always used Vertabrim DVD+R DL discs and they have never failed me to this date with over 40 burns. Used on the discs on Sammys, Hitachis, and Lite-ONs.

N

Nuk3dd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy Verbmatin (Or however you spell them) DVD+R DL at Sam's club and its $50 for 50 disks

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well lately iv been using traxdata dvd dl disc's & they work great with a benq & for 50 disc spindle they're only £18 from http://www.modtraders.co.uk/blank-media/

but they only seem to work in my benq, not my liteon or sammy :frown:

XBHackerHD

XBHackerHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The main reason i started using Verbatim was not all discs play in the different drive types. I have burned well over 100 discs and have never gotten a coaster or any problems reading on any drive type with any firmware.

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't buy any dvd's that are not made by well known companies. I made that mistake once
sad.gif
46 coasters for £9.99

Soviet Pro

Soviet Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I better stick with Verbatim's for now, ordered 10 more from eBay like an hour ago anyway :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register