What's new

Best controller for pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
I am getting a pc soon and I need a controller for it (I hate the keyboard controls) so I was wondering what is the best like a Xbox controller? because I am used to the Xbox.

M

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Try to get used to Keyboard/Mouse, it is vastly superior (For most games like FPS) once you get the hang of it.

To answer your question though, the 360 controller is probably the best.

V

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Try to get used to Keyboard/Mouse, it is vastly superior (For most games like FPS) once you get the hang of it.

To answer your question though, the 360 controller is probably the best.
How would I conn a 360?

M

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
How would I conn a 360?
You either buy a wired controller or get a wireless adapter. Both of which are normally around $20.

A

Adamgm10

The Kid
Reaction score
Don't get a wireless adapter they're horrible. They disconnect every few minutes and every reboot you have to manually re install the driver.

Get a wired or make your own wireless adapter, PS3 controllers are pretty good too if you use motion joy DS3 tool.

S

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
You can use an Xbox One controller just connect a micro usb to it and into your pc. But like M Monopolyman said try and get used to keyboard it's way better.

S

Skeleton

I like cats.
Reaction score
Your going to get destroyed in almost every game you play if you use a controller. There is no auto-aim in most games and veterans with a mouse and keyboard will walk right over you.

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
I really hate when people say KB&M is way better than controller. I play on my tv so it would be awkward using it on my bed. I play games to have fun. Back on track here, I would recommend getting the wireless adapter for 360 controllers. I got mine for about 5 USD and it works like a charm. It occasionally disconnects and makes me reinstall the driver(literally takes about 10 seconds by going to the device manager and selecting the driver manually) but that only happens once in a blue moon. I can cope with the KB&M players pretty well, and if you're not playing just competitive multiplayer games you have no reason not to use a controller!

W

Weeb

Leech®
Reaction score
I really hate when people say KB&M is way better than controller. I play on my tv so it would be awkward using it on my bed. I play games to have fun. Back on track here, I would recommend getting the wireless adapter for 360 controllers. I got mine for about 5 USD and it works like a charm. It occasionally disconnects and makes me reinstall the driver(literally takes about 10 seconds by going to the device manager and selecting the driver manually) but that only happens once in a blue moon. I can cope with the KB&M players pretty well, and if you're not playing just competitive multiplayer games you have no reason not to use a controller!
I have the same issue, controllers are fine to use but online you'll sometimes be at a disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom