What's new

Discussion Best cod of all time?

J

joezmad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best cod ever? Got to be mw2 for me... always a **** ton of modders online when I was playing haha :tongue: what's everyone else's choice? Post below

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Mw2 and black ops1
After that the big fallout occurred and infintyward disbanded
Didn't like mw3 or black ops 2 advance warfare was the rko that nuked the franchise and the rest is history

HumphreyMax

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The two originals were far better than the line of mess they have out these days but that was a long time ago. If I had to pick one from the last 10 years or so, I would say the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

wendellhill

wendellhill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
All user like MW2, that good but I am playing Ghost this is best every from MW2, But I have one query I am also playing with multiplayer. I want to connect with other countries servers but unable to connect due to restrictions help me which VPN is best for the game. I can't pay money for VPN, it should be free.

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Greeter Bug Finder Reporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't get me wrong Cod4 and Mw2 were incredible and I played them the most out of any other CoDs and Bo2 was really good too, but Bo3 is the most enjoyable to me.
But I have one query I am also playing with multiplayer. I want to connect with other countries servers but unable to connect due to restrictions help me which VPN is best for the game. I can't pay money for VPN, it should be free.
There are free VPN's.

Top Bottom
Login
Register