C

Coxy 2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 was the dogs bollocks.

Easy to spot the British with that post :wink:

But definitely agree.

MW2 I think was a big part of growing up too for everyone, most people on this website would of been in High school by then. Getting home to play with your mates. What more could you want in life? Tu6 Quarantine Zombies too, that brings back memories.

I'd say MW3 and BO2 was pretty ace too, not sure which was my favorite. Probably MW3 for Kill Confirmed & BO2 for modded Zombieland, was the next best thing to MW2 Zombies. Shame BO2 is overrun by infection freaks now so not even worth doing Zombieland. Everyone loved Zombieland and it didn't give an unfair advantage to anyone either.

D

dss07776

Reaction score
Sin$
I have to say MW2 and BO1 but before call of duty I think ghost recon was my favorite

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
World at War.

Took everything that made the multiplayer in COD 4 great and expanded upon it. Last CoD game to have driveable tanks. The maps were all unique in terms of terrain, foliage, and verticality. Weapons were plentiful and were pretty balanced (with the MP-40 being the one exception). Also had one of the best game modes ever: War! No, not the war in CoD WWII. The War in COD WaW was like Frontlines in BF1 and BFV.

The campaign was dark, gritty, brutal, and realistic. Had no shame in showing the grit and despair of WWII. Showed both the Eastern front (Soviet Union vs. Nazi Germany) and the Pacific Campaign (US v. Imperial Japan).

The gore factor was high. Shotguns and LMG’s would cause gib and dismemberment, not just explosives.

First COD to have zombies and had maps that are still legendary to this day.

Don’t get me wrong, I love MW, MMW2, and BO1 almost as much. I just think WaW is the pinnacle.

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
World at war was by far one of the best COD's in my opinion.

The introduction to the zombies CO-OP was the biggest game changer that the game had to offer.

On top of that it was WWII based and i have a thing for WWII

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
World at War.

Took everything that made the multiplayer in COD 4 great and expanded upon it. Last CoD game to have driveable tanks. The maps were all unique in terms of terrain, foliage, and verticality. Weapons were plentiful and were pretty balanced (with the MP-40 being the one exception). Also had one of the best game modes ever: War! No, not the war in CoD WWII. The War in COD WaW was like Frontlines in BF1 and BFV.

The campaign was dark, gritty, brutal, and realistic. Had no shame in showing the grit and despair of WWII. Showed both the Eastern front (Soviet Union vs. Nazi Germany) and the Pacific Campaign (US v. Imperial Japan).

The gore factor was high. Shotguns and LMG’s would cause gib and dismemberment, not just explosives.

First COD to have zombies and had maps that are still legendary to this day.

Don’t get me wrong, I love MW, MMW2, and BO1 almost as much. I just think WaW is the pinnacle.
I'd have to agree that WaW was the best and I couldn't of explained it better myself. It was the game that made me really enjoy Call of Duty. But like you said I loved some of the other games almost as much or equally. Possibly even more, it just depends on the day.

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm very big on campaigns and storylines, so I'd have to say WaW, BO1, & BO2 simply because of the amazing campaigns, but also because Treyarch created something beyond extraordinary with the Zombies franchise. I still play all three of these with frequency all these years later, and I think that is what marks a job well done on a video game.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Modern Warfare 2 holds the dearest place in my heart, simply because it's the only game I've ever played where I couldn't ever be bored! I'd play it hour upon hour every day without ever feeling like I was fed of the game. It was always fun to play and at the time, forum communities were booming with activity. Then the modding started and it opened my eyes yet again to a whole new experience within the game!!

My next favorite COD is Black Ops 2, I sweated that so much. I really did enjoy that game, the others haven't ever really impressed me THAT much. I play them all at launch and for a few months, but then I never go on them again because they're boring.

Martha Edwards

Martha Edwards

Reaction score
Sin$
I really like playing COD Modern Warfare 2. It is one of the best war games available right now !!

Top Bottom
Login
Register