What's new

Discussion Best cod of all time?

joezmad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best cod ever? Got to be mw2 for me... always a **** ton of modders online when I was playing haha :tongue: what's everyone else's choice? Post below

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Mw2 and black ops1
After that the big fallout occurred and infintyward disbanded
Didn't like mw3 or black ops 2 advance warfare was the rko that nuked the franchise and the rest is history

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The two originals were far better than the line of mess they have out these days but that was a long time ago. If I had to pick one from the last 10 years or so, I would say the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

wendellhill

Reaction score
All user like MW2, that good but I am playing Ghost this is best every from MW2, But I have one query I am also playing with multiplayer. I want to connect with other countries servers but unable to connect due to restrictions help me which VPN is best for the game. I can't pay money for VPN, it should be free.

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong Cod4 and Mw2 were incredible and I played them the most out of any other CoDs and Bo2 was really good too, but Bo3 is the most enjoyable to me.
But I have one query I am also playing with multiplayer. I want to connect with other countries servers but unable to connect due to restrictions help me which VPN is best for the game. I can't pay money for VPN, it should be free.
There are free VPN's.

Top Bottom