What's new

Support Best/cheapest way to extract drive key - Lite on 16D2s 73850c now a 0251

360sly

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have my drive key from an old 73850c dvdkey 32 extract around 2010-era. My drive is now flashed with a lt firmware (or is it iextreme?). Anyways, I can't get my xkey to work and am told that it's because those drivekeys no longer match since I have updated to the newest dash.

Is their anyone in Ontario that offers a modding service? If not what are my options with windows 10 to try and get the drive key from this drive? I think I read somewhere that you can't extract the drive key with lt firmware on it, is that true?

I am working with a windows 10 laptop, therefore I guess I would need to get x360usb pro or something minimum.

Thanks for any leads.

360sly

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a x360 usb pro but jungle flasher will not run on Windows 10 laptop. Is their any way for me to extract my drive key with a different program?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a x360 usb pro but jungle flasher will not run on Windows 10 laptop. Is their any way for me to extract my drive key with a different program?
JungleFlasher will run on Windows 10 on either a laptop or pc,as i have it running on my windos 10 pc.Try running it in Windows 7 "Compatibilty" mode and make sure your .Net Framework is upto date on your windows 10 O/S.
Also make sure to run JungleFlasher as "Administrator" when launching the software.

Top Bottom