What's new

Best bronze ST in the game IMO

Kasumi H

Kasumi H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought i would share this gem that i found for 300 coins, his name is Quigley and he hails from Ireland, he is a 64 overall ST who plays for Dundalk in the Airtricity League.
Not only has he got a very good power and finesse shot but he also has 4* skills. I have only played 9 games with him so far but this is how he has done for me so far
also made a little video about him showing from just one game what he can play like -

Enjoy this beast and if you make a Bronze team try add this beast into it :smile:

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, the goals you did are pretty easy. First is a finesse which I could do with anyone, second is just timing, third, again a finesse. Fourth is a finesse, but fair enough considering you got round everyone. Fifth was good.

On the first btw, the first two times you went round people you got lucky imo. The game gave you it.

Plus, it seems like the guy you were playing was pretty s*** :tongue_smilie:

But still, he's pretty good for a bronze and 600 coins.

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
inb4 someone on youtube puts up a video and suddenly he costs 20K

Kasumi H

Kasumi H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, the goals you did are pretty easy. First is a finesse which I could do with anyone, second is just timing, third, again a finesse. Fourth is a finesse, but fair enough considering you got round everyone. Fifth was good.

On the first btw, the first two times you went round people you got lucky imo. The game gave you it.

Plus, it seems like the guy you were playing was pretty s*** :tongue_smilie:

But still, he's pretty good for a bronze and 600 coins.

First i got past 4 players and tbh i don't consider that luck if its something i do a lot, first was a well timed reverse step over turn then i did a ronaldo chop just before he slide tackled me which was good timing, then the roulette i got a bit lucky that the first player didnt do anything and he did that stupid standing tackle.

The second yes it was just good timing.

Third was a nice finesse but suppose anyone can do it you are right.

Fourth wasn't a finesse actually :smile:

I may be coming across as a **** who can't handle what others are saying with this post, i'm not trying to tho.
This is just my take on the goals :smile: And this guy actually was pretty... ok he was pretty bad in all fairness, he played really good after i got my eight goal tho which was odd :?

Anyways i appreciate that you actually read the thread and watched the video :smile:
I can also understand what you are saying about the goals

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
First i got past 4 players and tbh i don't consider that luck if its something i do a lot, first was a well timed reverse step over turn then i did a ronaldo chop just before he slide tackled me which was good timing, then the roulette i got a bit lucky that the first player didnt do anything and he did that stupid standing tackle.

The second yes it was just good timing.

Third was a nice finesse but suppose anyone can do it you are right.

Fourth wasn't a finesse actually :smile:

I may be coming across as a **** who can't handle what others are saying with this post, i'm not trying to tho.
This is just my take on the goals :smile: And this guy actually was pretty... ok he was pretty bad in all fairness, he played really good after i got my eight goal tho which was odd :?

Anyways i appreciate that you actually read the thread and watched the video :smile:
I can also understand what you are saying about the goals
Firstly, you should've really gotten tackled on the first two, that's what I meant. Fourthly, yeah fair enough I don't know why I said it was, when it wasn't.

And, you beat him like what? 7-0 lol. He must be pretty bad.

Also, thought I'd check this guy out on the db.

These are his auctions up lol:

1296d065.png

Kasumi H

Kasumi H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly, you should've really gotten tackled on the first two, that's what I meant. Fourthly, yeah fair enough I don't know why I said it was, when it wasn't.

And, you beat him like what? 7-0 lol. He must be pretty bad.

Also, thought I'd check this guy out on the db.

These are his auctions up lol:

1296d065.png
WOW 9.8k and 4.8k :O i got him for 300 coins about 2 weeks back :smile:
Also yes on the first goal i probably should have been tackled, and i won 8-1 :frown: I switched to wrong player at one point and had all 3 of my defenders on one of his and he had a wide open player in TONS of space and he scored ;(

Top Bottom
Login
Register