What's new

Best Boosting Method Hands Down.

C

Crupts

Reaction score
Sin$
.4 people go in ground war, who evers boosting that match keeps rejoining till they get on the other team, the 4 go to the side of the hq (somewhere people wont go looking for enemies) 1 person sits in a corner while the other 3 keep spawning on that 1 person. guy whos boosting keeps killing them, rotate every match, get a nuke then keep rotating streaks if you get killed by a random or games about to end call in nuke, can get 150 to 200 kills in a solid match. only 5 people needed for max efficiency min 3 ppl.
LOL_LI.jpg

Screen cap taken by friend Joy, of Friend Elevate. Method "Realized" By Me & My Friend Elevate.

Last edited:
zSean

zSean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can vouch for this^^ Best method by far. Best reactions as well, no one can report in-game and it's hard to find people after game has ended so even getting reported is rare let alone getting banned.

TheXeMike

TheXeMike

Saltlife aka XeMike
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok ok very interesting bout to try this now with the homies

F

fstr21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can vouch for this^^ Best method by far. Best reactions as well, no one can report in-game and it's hard to find people after game has ended so even getting reported is rare let alone getting banned.
Havent reported anyone in game before, why can you not report in groundwar?

C

Chaubie01

Reaction score
Sin$
Careful when posting this stuff, you left the code in the bottom left uncensored. If anyone wants to give this a try sometime add ChonkTrashPanda#5998453

ItzAb17

ItzAb17

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me gt- AndreTheBlkHulk
Activision Id- AndreTheBlkHulk#8075901
.4 people go in ground war, who evers boosting that match keeps rejoining till they get on the other team, the 4 go to the side of the hq (somewhere people wont go looking for enemies) 1 person sits in a corner while the other 3 keep spawning on that 1 person. guy whos boosting keeps killing them, rotate every match, get a nuke then keep rotating streaks if you get killed by a random or games about to end call in nuke, can get 150 to 200 kills in a solid match. only 5 people needed for max efficiency min 3 ppl.
LOL_LI.jpg

Screen cap taken by friend Joy, of Friend Elevate. Method "Realized" By Me & My Friend Elevate.
fd

Pingers

Pingers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna do this on PS4 hmu!

PSN: ChaseTheBread
Activision: Gucci#1201974

C

Chaubie01

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not exactly sure what it means to the developers but the code in the bottom left/right. Sometimes theres two. I dont know if it means version no. Match no. Or unique identifier for your account but its best to blur.

Biddle_0

Biddle_0

Reaction score
Sin$
LOL_LI.jpg

PSN: Biddle_0

Top Bottom
Login
Register