What's new

Tutorial Best BO2 Zombies Menu W/ Tutorial!!!

• Thread starter CrossFadeFTW
  • Start date
  • Views 115,014

Do you like this menu?

• Total voters
P

Pingazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i could send u a link

Managed to figure it out. Done everything in the tutorial exactly, and it doesnt work for me, do you have to be online for it to work?

JordDev

JordDev

Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh, It's not all that bad, the design is okay, I would just recommend creating some unique into the menu, it grabs peoples attention.

Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friends xbox freezes when the game loads is there a reason for this?

M

MachinePython

Reaction score
Sin$
can you help me i dont get what you mean by 3. Move the file to raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm

K

Kydkykyd

Reaction score
Sin$
where do i go for all this raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm/ or how do i get to them?

jtgould1002

jtgould1002

Reaction score
Sin$
for some odd reason, after the menu pops up and i choose something soon as i exit the menu all the zombies freeze and i cant shoot them but i can run around and then all of a sudden it freezes my screen any idea what the hell might be wrong?

G

Goodbrake

Reaction score
Sin$
Could I get someone to host me a modded zombie lobby. I will pay. Gt: Powerjokes

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
This menu STILL WORKS, I just tested it on all maps, and no error's what so ever. So if you guys are having problems reinstall BO2 and install the TU18 files, as well as make a new folder on BO2 root called raw, and make the folders inside it like the tutorial says.

_WaW_Lobbies_

_WaW_Lobbies_

Reaction score
Sin$
This menu STILL WORKS, I just tested it on all maps, and no error's what so ever. So if you guys are having problems reinstall BO2 and install the TU18 files, as well as make a new folder on BO2 root called raw, and make the folders inside it like the tutorial says.
Hey can u host me a lobby my gt is Yung Eclipse I'm on xb1

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
NOTE: If you are using illegal copies/pirated copies of the dlc, Die rise, and Mod of the Dead, WILL NOT allow you to have anyone else in the game with you. Even with the patches to make it work, As far as i have tested only legitimate downloads of the dlc will work, (At least for me). Again this is just my experience, other users may have different outcomes. 
IT FREEZES ON DIE RISE WTF MANE

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
My friends xbox freezes when the game loads is there a reason for this?
NOTE: If you are using illegal copies/pirated copies of the dlc, Die rise, and Mod of the Dead, WILL NOT allow you to have anyone else in the game with you. Even with the patches to make it work, As far as i have tested only legitimate downloads of the dlc will work, (At least for me). Again this is just my experience, other users may have different outcomes. 
If you are experiencing *1 Script Error* and it has to do with a _zm_Weapons.gsc You will want to download these files here: [Click here to view this link]
VT: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...8fd6754e5c1b354f21c42458/analysis/1494021855/
Make a folder inside mp in the raw folder name is "zombies" without the (")'s Then put he files into that folder. Now you shouldn't have those error's

Top Bottom
Login
Register