What's new

Tutorial Best BO2 Zombies Menu W/ Tutorial!!!

• Thread starter CrossFadeFTW
  • Start date
  • Views 115,020

Do you like this menu?

• Total voters
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Just an FYI NOTE: If you are using illegal copies/pirated copies of the dlc, Die rise, and Mod of the Dead, WILL NOT allow you to have anyone else in the game with you. Even with the patches to make it work, As far as i have tested only legitimate downloads of the DLC will work, (At least for me). Again this is just my experience, other users may have different outcomes. I recommend purchasing and downloading the DLC instead of pirating it to, for one, to support the developer, and two, to not have any problems.
If you are experiencing *1 Script Error* and it has to do with a _zm_Weapons.gsc View the bottom of the thread.

JTAG/RGH/JailBreak ONLY
In my opinion this is the best mod menu for zombies cause the gun's and perks change for every map. Grezz's Menu doesn't have that.
EDIT: Since its been more than a year since this was released, people might say some menu's are better, Yeah that might be true, but still (atleast for me) this menu is the best for free. Most menu's have added game modes and maybe a little more options, but this is still the easiest and best (for it being free).

This menu STILL WORKS, I just tested it on all maps, and no error's what so ever. So if you guys are having problems, reinstall BO2 and install the TU18 files, as well as make a new folder on BO2 root called raw, and make the folders inside it like the tutorial says.

Fenix V5 is one of the best mod menu's out there for FREE ON BO2 Zombies as of July 26, 2015.
This is for Xbox360 and PS3
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w5j2f5ae3mwgdxn/clientids.gsc
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...2c1cea938597891789488bbd/analysis/1437903312/
All credit goes to : DrHackHD for the first video, and SkyAcro for the second video

Controls:
-Aim and Crouch to open the menu
-D-pad to go up and down.
-X to select
-Melee to go back

Whats new in this menu is :
-Bug fixes
-Added COD Jumper
-Added Ice Skater
-Added Invisible Zombies
-Added Model Menu
-Fixed Easter Egg Song

Tutorial:
1. Download the GSC file.
2. Rename it to _clientids.gsc
3.a. Create a folder with the following inside raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm/
3.b. Move the file to raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm/
4. Launch BO2 Default_mp.xex
5. Sign in after 15 seconds.
6. Go to zombies and connect
7. Aim and Crouch to open
Have fun :smile:

IF it doesn't open delete the menu, restart your Xbox, put the menu in the same folder, restart your Xbox again then do steps 4-7

If you are experiencing *1 Script Error* and it has to do with a _zm_Weapons.gsc You will want to download these files here: [Click here to view this link]
VT: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...8fd6754e5c1b354f21c42458/analysis/1494021855/
Make a folder inside raw/mp named "zombies" without the (")'s. Then put the files into that folder. Now you shouldn't have those error's

Last edited:
bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the final version of the mod menu.
remember to quote so people don't ignore you
also what is new in the menu, not what version it is
4M5b7KI.png

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
remember to quote so people don't ignore you
also what is new in the menu, not what version it is
4M5b7KI.png
... whats new in this menu is :
-Bug fixes
-Added COD Jumper
-Added Ice Skater
-Added Invisible Zombies
-Added Model Menu
-Fixed Easter Egg Song

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm. Might have to give this a try

E

edden23

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this for xbox360? In the Video is "only for ps3". How can I open the Menü on 360?

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this for xbox360? In the Video is "only for ps3". How can I open the Menü on 360?
This is for all consoles. it says ps3 not xbox. but you can use it on xbox ive been using it on xbox 360 for a week now. and you aim and crouch to open the menu

E

edden23

Reaction score
Sin$
got it in RAM / maps / mp / gametypes_zm / clientids.gsc round starts without no error code but when I press aim and crouch it does not go on what I do wrong in grains is only clientids.gsc file . all modmenüs in mp run with me in zombi comes only Gr3Zz menu ... at the bad translatable direction is google blame

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
got it in RAM / maps / mp / gametypes_zm / clientids.gsc round starts without no error code but when I press aim and crouch it does not go on what I do wrong in grains is only clientids.gsc file . all modmenüs in mp run with me in zombi comes only Gr3Zz menu ... at the bad translatable direction is google blame
you didnt rename the file with the underscore did you.
For me everything works fine.
Download the file, Rename it to _clientids.gsc put it to raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm/ then launch Default_mp.xex do your bypass steps then go to zombies. it should work now. :smile:

CyberSide

CyberSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this menu wont show up for me ingame, my multiplayer one works fine but this wont even show up in custom games. I have it renamde with the _ but still wont work.. Any help? On rgh btw

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this menu wont show up for me ingame, my multiplayer one works fine but this wont even show up in custom games. I have it renamde with the _ but still wont work.. Any help? On rgh btw
Did you put the mod menu into gametypes_zm? and aim and crouch?

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Then its your xbox. or how you set it up. mine works. and the tutorial is exactly when you do

XBLNick

XBLNick

Hoster and JTAG SELLER
Reaction score
Sin$
Then its your xbox. or how you set it up. mine works. and the tutorial is exactly when you do
It can't be the xbox if others are having the same problem...? Can you screenshot how yours is set up because mine is set up correctly....

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
It can't be the xbox if others are having the same problem...? Can you screenshot how yours is set up because mine is set up correctly....
I will once i get on. and why are people having problems?the Tutorial is exactly how i set it up...

Top Bottom
Login
Register