Best autobuyer for a beginner?

• Thread starter BeigeSponge
  • Start date
  • Views 2,218
B

BeigeSponge

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm wondering about the best autobuyer, I've read the forum quite a lot and everybody seems to say private are the best although I can't code so that's out of the question. What are the best public autobuyers? Also in the rules it says about 48 hour codes, could anyone link me to a tutorial for one of these?

3hsarp

3hsarp

Reaction score
Sin$
Make your own. You'll understand it better than anyone else and can tweak it however you want

SeeleSchneider

SeeleSchneider

Reaction score
Sin$
im a noob and im using Ultimatebot and getting between 30 to 70k every 24 Hs(PC) in console is easier because you can have a lot off accounts

hanibaltop

hanibaltop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive heard that Ultimatebot is okay for some people, heard some saying they can make about 200k every day or so with it which doesnt seem bad atall if your new to it

ofcourse you wont make the amount some of the people on here make but yeh

you could probably look at the coding of a programme and figure out how to make your own one

RASTAVOODOO

RASTAVOODOO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i just got Ultimatebot today had it running now for 12 hours made about 500 coins..so anyone give me some tips on players or things to buys ...

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i just got Ultimatebot today had it running now for 12 hours made about 500 coins..so anyone give me some tips on players or things to buys ...

You could of made just 1 account in that time and got 500 coins for free.

xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register