Solved Best attachments for the bar?

• Thread starter killerwithin2
  • Start date
  • Views 2,174
K

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I’m currently running it on extended mags, rapid fire, grip, and a red dot sight

I was wondering if rapid fire was worth it on the bar, does it decrease the time to kill significantly?

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Attachments: Extended Mag, Steady Aim, Rapid Fire.

For me, that's my go-to set up for the BAR. I don't think Rapid Fire has an awful lot of difference, but it does seem to give you that edge when you're against another player with the BAR, one on one. The likes of Ali-A appears to use Reflex, Quickdraw & Grip.

A

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I’m currently running it on extended mags, rapid fire, grip, and a red dot sight

I was wondering if rapid fire was worth it on the bar, does it decrease the time to kill significantly?
It's not very noticeable. Red dot isn't worth the slot imo, the iron sights are fine. Extended mags and steady aim are good choices. Rapid fire isn't very significant from what i've seen. Personally, i've felt a substantial difference between grip and no grip with the BAR.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Grip definitely helps. I think rapid fire is good on it, especially with extended mags as you won't be burning through ammo as quickly as you would if you were using a standard mag. I would recommend swapping out the red dot with steady aim. Sights are fairly useless in WWII (for me at least) because usually most people are just running around like chickens without heads. Don't usually need to worry about being super-precise (precise as opposed to accurate) where they end up running up right in front of you without using any cover whatsoever.

Top Bottom