What's new

Question Best Artifact to Use For A Crit Build FL4K?

• Thread starter Madman
  • Start date
  • Views 6,063
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madman

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the best artifact to use for FL4K, I've been using Grave There has to be something better.

Last edited:
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Huh? lol.

Don’t worry about it, I posted something but it was a bit wrong so I edited the post saying I’d be back. Also I don’t play a whole lot of FL4K but I know people really like using Otto Idol simply for the massive sustain, but honestly Arti’s are super situational and kind of depend on what you’re doing

Also did you mean Grave or Grove?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t worry about it, I posted something but it was a bit wrong so I edited the post saying I’d be back. Also I don’t okay a whole lot of FL4K but I know people really like using Otto Idol simply for the massive sustain, but honestly Arti’s are super situational and kind of depend on what you’re doing

Also did you mean Grave or Grove?
Grave

Upvote 0
Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
oh yeah that’s not the best, but not the worse. I think that ones mainly used for Moze since she uses that 1hp build

I know it's mainly for Moze, but I get +20% Damage, Action cool down speed and 1300+ Health. What do you know of that's better?

Upvote 0
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's mainly for Moze, but I get +20% Damage, Action cool down speed and 1300+ Health. What do you know of that's better?

Otto Idol. Don’t need a huge health pull when you’re healing through all the damage

Or if you want a large shield you can use a stop gap. That’s what I use for the large shield and immune when broken. Also I mean if you’re farming you always have the loaded dice. Like I said it all depends on what you want/what you’re doing. I don’t know of a shield that is like OP in all situations

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register