What's new

Discussion Best android phone coming out in the near future?

• Thread starter Netflix N Chill
  • Start date
  • Views 459
Netflix N Chill

Netflix N Chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all but would love some facts about the phone. Like release date and all that jazz. Trying to buy a 2016 phone in 2 months links would be appreciated too.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
The Samsung Galaxy S7, should be out in February or March hopefully.

Netflix N Chill

Netflix N Chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Samsung Galaxy S7, should be out in February or March hopefully.
I was looking at the phone its would probably be the best phone if they added a SD card slot. But the release dates were not accurate ... I saw two websites saying the phone will be coming out in January 18 but that didn't happen i saw 4 videos saying February and 2 in March and a creditable source a person that guessed all the other Samsung release dotes and all got pretty close he said April...

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The is no "best" phone and we will never know what is going to be released in future phones.

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Samsung S7 probably, although I am more attracted to Apple than Android.

Netflix N Chill

Netflix N Chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The is no "best" phone and we will never know what is going to be released in future phones.
*There is, Well we could know if they release the specs of the phone and the features.
Samsung S7 probably, although I am more attracted to Apple than Android.
Why apple? I had the iphone 5, 5s and 6s plus i hated it. At first i liked but overtime it was boring...

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mwc (mobile world congress) is towards the end of February, that is when all the "rumors" get squashed. i am intrested in seeing the s7 variants. rumors say there may be 3 devices total. one regular and 2 edge variants in different sizes. also looking to see what lg does. they have made some solid phones lately. those are the two heavy hitters for the spring line up usually. others come out in the fall like the new iphones and the note line. when htc hit the shelves with their m7 i was in love with them again. but the screen size hasn't changed and i got more and more use to the larger screens so have stuck with the note line lately. i would love to see a 5.5" htc come out this spring.

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
mwc (mobile world congress) is towards the end of February, that is when all the "rumors" get squashed. i am intrested in seeing the s7 variants. rumors say there may be 3 devices total. one regular and 2 edge variants in different sizes. also looking to see what lg does. they have made some solid phones lately. those are the two heavy hitters for the spring line up usually. others come out in the fall like the new iphones and the note line. when htc hit the shelves with their m7 i was in love with them again. but the screen size hasn't changed and i got more and more use to the larger screens so have stuck with the note line lately. i would love to see a 5.5" htc come out this spring.

I'd loved to see the new s7

Top Bottom
Login
Register