Best and Safest Program to Unlock Achievements With?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Grif99, Feb 6, 2010 with 5 replies and 561 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Profile Editor, Horizon, Le Fluffie ?

I remember back when hexing achievements began and if you did you would be console banned. Now, As I understand it you can only be reset? And how much do you think is safe to unlock a day? 200? 500? 1,000? 1,000+

Please pick your favorite and explain why..

2. xTIx InFLaMeS

xTIx InFLaMeS Newbie

Ratings:
    Profile Editor!
    Simple. Easy. Free(Cracked).
    I have modded a lot of gamerscore on a few accounts and none have been reset. Just unlock in moderation and youre all set!
    :thumbup:

3. RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher Getting There

Ratings:
    pe 2.5 cracked has sycning problems use le fluffe or horizon!

4. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Horizon seems to be the most safe IMO. I've unlocked thousands of Gamerscore using Horizon, and haven't been reset/banned yet.

5. DressedToKill

DressedToKill Se7en Elite

Ratings:
    I would have to say horizon :thumbup:

6. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I unlock in moderation. I have filled in a few old games that I couldn't be bothered going back to or playing. Mainly I just rent a new game and play through. Then when I take it back I will unlock some hard ones I never did or ones I wanted to do. Also unlock hard ones on a game you are playing if you cannot be arsed doing legit just to finish off the 1000G. Thats all I use it for really. I take pride in getting achievements legit. So I tend not to use it on games I like and want to get th 1k myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.