Best and fastest way to level up

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by Sgt Truesdale, Jun 30, 2009 with 4 replies and 387 views.

1. Sgt Truesdale

Sgt Truesdale Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't know if you all agree with me but anyway I think that Hardcore Headquarters gets you up major levels if your lucky you could level up twice if levels 40+. Post what ways you think levels you up quickest.

Appreciate a thanks if you tried this and it worked for you.

2. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Well they didn't have Hardcore Headquaters back when I was still leveling up. But it does give you a good amount of XP.

3. XxI CRA1G IxX

XxI CRA1G IxX Newbie

Ratings:
    When i was Lvling loads i did SnD this was at least a year ago. I used to be able to get about 10 kills a game back then and get so much exp quickly. HQ is good exp because loads of kills and nice match bonus.

4. LukeC

LukeC Getting There

Ratings:
    Headquarters = Fast , Lots of Kills :smile: - Lots Of Time On Your Leaderboards

Search N Destroy = Fast (If Your Good), Little Kills , Little Time On Leaderboards :smile:

5. OP
    Sgt Truesdale

Sgt Truesdale Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I realise that but you could have still played headquarters, harder to get kills but you still get about 500-600 exp a game and on double exp weekends thats almost 1000 a game! I also found that if you like teamdeathmatch you could play this and just get kills asuming you don't want to go for the hq.:thumbup: