Discussion Best 3 Way Monitors Set-up?

• Thread starter Blazingsebas
  • Start date
  • Views 1,246
Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,I am thinking into making a 3-way monitor setup but i would like to know wich one would be the best Monitor selection to use it and also the Size,I already own a ViewSonic VX2370SMH-LED 23-Inch IPS LED Monitor Wich is actually pretty cool,But i dont know if it would be good to buy 2 more of the same or either way buy 2 Asus monitors from the same size but still being better,I dont know wich brand is better either Asus or Viewsonic,And also would like to know Wich graphics cards Would be great to use!

514L%2BtbEgWL.jpg

My actuall monitor.

Mysterion

Mysterion

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are gaming, try to get screens with really thin borders around it, like in the picture you previwed. It would also be good if you get a monitor stand which can support three monitors, as it is cleaner on a desk.

And for a graphics card, how much are you willing to spend? Will you be gaming, if so what games?

Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

Reaction score
Sin$
I know But the screen i displayed it is not Completly fullscreen but it has Really thin Borders that would Work?.

Mysterion

Mysterion

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I know But the screen i displayed it is not Completly fullscreen but it has Really thin Borders that would Work?.

They will all work, it just looks better when you don't have thick lines between each screen when playing a game (if you are using something like Eyefinity or 3d surround by nVidia).

But again, budget and will you be gaming?

Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i Will And My budget is To pay the price that is far to pay for a Decent setup.

Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

Reaction score
Sin$
Soon Updating either 1 Gtx Titan Or 2 780 Classified With atx Cooling dont know if to upgrade processor since i own a I5 [email protected] and have 12Gb of ram and Probally getting an Asus motherboard and Counting with an 750 Watts Power Plant.

Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks But Still,Dont Know what to do man like do you know wich one is the most frameless monitor on the market?.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you,How Manny mm shall have a screen of border so it wont screw up with the gaming experience?.

Top Bottom
Login
Register