1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

BenQ LT complete, debugging and testing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by DannyDifalco, Feb 5, 2010 with 10 replies and 686 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings:
    BenQ LT complete, debugging and testing!!
    Team Jungle (TeamJungle) on Twitter

^^^woot woot

2. XsV161

XsV161 Getting There

Ratings:
    emmmmmm if I lost my DVD drive key, can I still upgrade to LT from 1.6? :biggrin:

3. Matermine

Matermine Enthusiast

Ratings:

Of course, just gotta get the key again :smile:

4. OP
    DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes. ;] you have to dump your 1.6 firmware and pull the key from that. ;] then flash to LT firmware.
    NOTE: once you flash LT firmware you cannot dump drive again so keep your keys ;]

5. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Oh yay, now I can upgrade my drive to LT....oh wait my xbox got RROD for like the 5th time and I don't care enough to fix it again. Either way I had been playing on 1.61 and was never banned so. Maybe I will upgrade it to LT and sell it. Glad to see some progress, I doubt a Hitachi version will be out for a long time though. I expect a samsung version within a week of the BenQ release.

6. XsV161

XsV161 Getting There

Ratings:
    Anyone know if this is the original FW? lol I was just looking through my old jungleflasher files and found this. I'm guessing that OFW means "original firmware" I could be completely wrong though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Chaosx721

Chaosx721 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can get it from using Jungleflasher, under DVDKey 32 tab there's a "Dummy from iXtreme" Button that will which creates a dummy.bin file.

8. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Ratings:
    Yay!! now i canz upgrade:thumbup:
    @XsV161 I think that sould be it

9. JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
    is it for lite on only?

10. Nomadic Dagger

Nomadic Dagger Getting There

Ratings:
    Right now, yes.

11. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    as you may know am friends with C4Eva and he said the BenQ and Samsung firmware is almost identical but for a few things