• Thread starter spencer7695
  • Start date
  • Views 772
S

spencer7695

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to flash my xbox but...
when I open jungleflasher it says the drive is benq, even though dg-16d2s seems to only be Lite-on drives. I really just don't how to begin, I dont wan't to mess something up and I've looked online for hours trying to figure this out but I give up. Please help me if you can, and know that I don't know too much about flashing xboxs and would appreciate step-by-step instructions.

I took a few pictures to show you what I'm dealing with.
Flashhelp2.jpg

Flashhelp1.jpg

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to flash my xbox but...
when I open jungleflasher it says the drive is benq, even though dg-16d2s seems to only be Lite-on drives. I really just don't how to begin, I dont wan't to mess something up and I've looked online for hours trying to figure this out but I give up. Please help me if you can, and know that I don't know too much about flashing xboxs and would appreciate step-by-step instructions.

I took a few pictures to show you what I'm dealing with.
Flashhelp2.jpg

Flashhelp1.jpg

Don't mind what JF is saying right now since the I/O port your cuurently on is not your 360 drive.
Select the right I/O port, and you should see your Lite-on on the bottom left.
It should display 83850 where it says F/W revision, bevause you have a 8 series lite-on for sure.
Also I noticed you only have 2 I/O ports available so I guess your using your MOBO's Sata.
If the other port doesn't show your drive, you'' probably want to consider buying a VIA card, because you MOBO isn't supported.

Top Bottom
Login
Register