Solved Benny's wheels on any car

• Thread starter gallegoLJG
  • Start date
  • Views 11,129
gallegoLJG

gallegoLJG

Reaction score
Sin$
I am using a translator. I'm sorry for my English.

Lately there are many modeled cars with bennys wheels. How are those vehicles created? Answer please

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it was similar to an OTR glitch we used in the bunker. They would take the car with the benny's wheels they wanted to bunker and do the OTR glitch where you would enter your car and moc at the same time, recent activity, black screen with mini map, drink to die. spawn in invisible with all street cars bricked. call taxi or chopper and go to garage with the car you wanted the wheels on. And im not sure if it was able to be done that way on ps4/xb1. we used it for otr invisible. Now word on the street is save wizard

Upvote 0
gallegoLJG

gallegoLJG

Reaction score
Sin$
it was similar to an OTR glitch we used in the bunker. They would take the car with the benny's wheels they wanted to bunker and do the OTR glitch where you would enter your car and moc at the same time, recent activity, black screen with mini map, drink to die. spawn in invisible with all street cars bricked. call taxi or chopper and go to garage with the car you wanted the wheels on. And im not sure if it was able to be done that way on ps4/xb1. we used it for otr invisible. Now word on the street is save wizard
how it is possible that with an editor they can modify the multiplayer

Upvote 0
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not possible. It's been patched, see?
Easy. It's called so to mp

And when was this patched because someone just did the new car from last week and the deluxo. And it's not just Benny's wheels. I seen a coquette topless with missing back pieces and stock deluxo wheels installed this past weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
And when was this patched because someone just did the new car from last week and the deluxo. And it's not just Benny's wheels. I seen a coquette topless with missing back pieces and stock deluxo wheels installed this past weekend

You seen that, did ya? Maybe they were made before it was patched.

Upvote 0
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how it is possible that with an editor they can modify the multiplayer
Modify in single player, . bring to online. Same way we bring story mode cars to online. Was a dupe glitch just a little bit ago where you would take the car you wanted to dupe to single player and bring it back to online

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy. It's called so to mp

As soon as people spoke about it on here it got patched. So, let's stop speaking about it on here.

Upvote 0
Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just gotta have the right ps4 to put a single player mod menu in then you do the cars up in there then you use a glitch to bring them online which is not public.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register