• Thread starter TheItalianLad
  • Start date
  • Views 498
TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a sultan RS fully customised to the best and I am thinking of upgrading it to a Benny's car and further customising the engine, transmission, turbo etc but apparently upgrading to Benny's makes your'e car slower for some reason. Is this true.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe purchase another Sultan to do it? Your gonna be paying a shed load to Benny it up, so the $12,500 or whatever it is to buy shouldn't trouble you too much.

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No. There was an issue with the Banshee for a short while, but that has been fixed. The Sultan has never been broken at all.

Upvote 0
Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No. There was an issue with the Banshee for a short while, but that has been fixed. The Sultan has never been broken at all.
This. Idk who told you the Sultan gets slower with the Benny's upgrade. Just be sure to double check your engine upgrades. You may need to purchase the super transmission. Becomes a pocket rocket on crack cocaine.

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have heard that there has been a few problems with sultan and banshee, I believe rockstar have fixed this problem now in the background scripts of the game (hotfix) they should also be bringing out a new fix for the cars handling stats which requires an update in a future DLC. They will be working on it so you can either wait or go ahead and upgrade it now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register