• Start date
  • Views 39,221
X

xStankyDanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bennys-wheel-on-any-car.1730515/
Lol, some slight adjustments and replacing the job stuff with the invalid method and this will work again and on console.
Just throwing that out there.
This wouldn’t work on console. It works because it’s on pc and merge dupes don’t stick on pc. So when you load back online the car reverts but upgrades stay

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This wouldn’t work on console. It works because it’s on pc and merge dupes don’t stick on pc. So when you load back online the car reverts but upgrades stay
Oh boy. You should read.
This is the closet method used for what currently will work.
“Make some slight adjustments”
“Swap out the patched part”
It works.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy. You should read.
This is the closet method used for what currently will work.
“Make some slight adjustments”
“Swap out the patched part”
It works.
Not on console only pc

Not on console only pc
Becyse on pc only the mods stick but the car reverts were as on console the car dupes over

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The 2 player method of merging still works if you have an unpatched person on sharks, anyway I’m unpatched and willing to help, we help each other equally

Gamertag: OgRaisins42

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not on console only pc

Becyse on pc only the mods stick but the car reverts were as on console the car dupes over
Hehe, this guy.
I do not play on pc. I also never share a full working method. As said some adjustments need to be made to work for console. As in do not kill the app to save.
Door methods for exiting places work geeat in multiple places.
Especially when you are exiting mod shops via a door.
Apply benny upgrade, go to modshop door to exit, pause do invalid job and exit door quick, spawn back and pull next car in...
Original still in shop. Theres a dupe glitch in there too.
Doors are great.
For that matter I wonder if we could stack cars in the moc again with the invalid job trick.
One of my all time favorites was knocking the door off the car in the facility and setting it near the circle. Too bad that will never be a thing again.
There are tons of things to do with the invalid job. And since that isnt patched yet it would be best for people to attempt new glitches involving it. It will no doubt get patched but currently it isnt so abuse it until then.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know a way around PSN updates? I'm pretty sure this will force the patch for the remaining few that are still able to do the glitch

caradetermo

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this to get 100% armor on vehicles that you can’t otherwise:

Cerberus
Insurgent pickup
Armored kuruma
Z380
Scarab
Imperator

Etc etc

1. Upgrade a vehicle to 100% armor
2. Merge it to the RC car (May as well do all of the performance upgrades if youre doing this to several vehicles)
4. Merge RC car onto any of the above mentioned vehicles for 100% armo. It will transfer over

Because the RC car recognizes the 100% armor and other performance upgrades, it **may** also improve the RC car
Too little too late, had a real busy day yesterday, buy you know I kinda notice that my Cerberus didn't blew up when I smashed a few cars, it used to caught on fire an then blow up, Idk tbh, maybe was just dumb luck, or I wasn't paying attention to that.
I did the kuruma and Insurgets (both regular and pick-up custom) with Charles + iFruit - when it was working fine :mad: :cry: before After Hours dlc:
100% on the kuruma no noticeable difference (maybe with bullets, explosives goes boom boom with one)
100% on the Insurgent (regular), can take 1 or 2 sticky bombs more.
100% on the Insurgent pick-up custom, never tested it, don't know if there is a noticeable difference.
"Clifford" Tank and Barrage (I'm talking not regular with Clifford logo that you can put in arena workshop), can take 1 or 2 more rpg than regular ones, tested it a couple of months ago, haven't tested it again, so maybe they change it.
Did the same on APC, Half-Track, but I don't remember is there is an armor option in those.
I used to iFruit every single car, 100% armor was always there.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PSN 6.50 update a few hours ago- (was in SP on rest mode) wouldn't allow me to get into a session without the update. obviously it forced a patch since the apps have to close for the update

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
PSN 6.50 update a few hours ago- (was in SP on rest mode) wouldn't allow me to get into a session without the update. obviously it forced a patch since the apps have to close for the update
And if you have save wizard your phucked also it don't work on 6.50

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I have no forced update. It's an optional update for me. I'm still unpatched and doing merge. I have the update pending to install but I am still doing the merge just noe

araquesfc

araquesfc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hehe, this guy.
I do not play on pc. I also never share a full working method. As said some adjustments need to be made to work for console. As in do not kill the app to save.
Door methods for exiting places work geeat in multiple places.
Especially when you are exiting mod shops via a door.
Apply benny upgrade, go to modshop door to exit, pause do invalid job and exit door quick, spawn back and pull next car in...
Original still in shop. Theres a dupe glitch in there too.
Doors are great.
For that matter I wonder if we could stack cars in the moc again with the invalid job trick.
One of my all time favorites was knocking the door off the car in the facility and setting it near the circle. Too bad that will never be a thing again.
There are tons of things to do with the invalid job. And since that isnt patched yet it would be best for people to attempt new glitches involving it. It will no doubt get patched but currently it isnt so abuse it until then.

im gona try this later, thanks for tips¡!

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no forced update. It's an optional update for me. I'm still unpatched and doing merge. I have the update pending to install but I am still doing the merge just noe
I had one of each... On my unpatched it was forced and wouldnt let me online, on the one that bluescreened yesterday, it wasnt forced :/ Annoying. Just beware that if you goto creator or storymode, you *might* not be able to get back online..

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had one of each... On my unpatched it was forced and wouldnt let me online, on the one that bluescreened yesterday, it wasnt forced :/ Annoying. Just beware that if you goto creator or storymode, you *might* not be able to get back online..

I have been to creator and I can still access online. Only 3 cars left! Them I can relax

Stability

Stability

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't restarted my PS4 yet, if I'm not forced to update PSN is there any chance I can hit this glitch from step 1? I tried last night but my invalid job (an old race of mine that got inexplicably broken one day years back) doesn't show on the map (yes I have races showing) so I was launching it from created jobs. Couldn't get it to hit but I'm not sure if it's the timing or because of how I'm launching the job.

I do NOT have benny on my RC yet

Top Bottom
Login
Register