• Start date
  • Views 39,217
caradetermo

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have it . I have 2 ps4 with 2 different account
Sorry the delay, I'm doing some stuff. Send me a PM, this is off-topic.

Glog

Glog

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if there could be away to get stock wheels from one car to another car using this method?

I.E Stock Reaper wheels on a Windsor

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this to get 100% armor on vehicles that you can’t otherwise:

Cerberus
Insurgent pickup
Armored kuruma
Z380
Scarab
Imperator

Etc etc

1. Upgrade a vehicle to 100% armor
2. Merge it to the RC car (May as well do all of the performance upgrades if youre doing this to several vehicles)
4. Merge RC car onto any of the above mentioned vehicles for 100% armo. It will transfer over

Because the RC car recognizes the 100% armor and other performance upgrades, it **may** also improve the RC car

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if there could be away to get stock wheels from one car to another car using this method?

I.E Stock Reaper wheels on a Windsor
No you cant, you'll just get the default ie Windsor wheels.

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On Twitter people are saying there was a tunables update patching this method, can anyone confirm?

X

XchuckNorrisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant transfer TO the RC, but you can still transfer FROM the RC.
I did it earlier today and it worked from/to RC but had some issues when i transferred from RC when saving the new car. When i try to modify it everything freezes and have to load into a new invo.

R

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it earlier today and it worked from/to RC but had some issues when i transferred from RC when saving the new car. When i try to modify it everything freezes and have to load into a new invo.
I just have tested , it is not possible to merge a car to rc but still possible to merge the rc to a car

GunN_it08

GunN_it08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn better get my best paint job with benny wheels on there before i restart..lol

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm patched for sure after a full reset?

Edit: saw that Rdka said it didn't work but anyone else get to test it?

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can no longer transfer from any car to th RC. You CAN still transfer from the RC to any car. I've updated the OP to reflect this.

GunN_it08

GunN_it08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm patched for sure after a full reset?

Edit: saw that Rdka said it didn't work but anyone else get to test it?
As far as I know the bennys to rc is patched. However if you already have benny wheels on the rc you can still merge to other cars. My Xbox has not been shut down since yesterday morning so i believe im still good booth ways.

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I know the bennys to rc is patched. However if you already have benny wheels on the rc you can still merge to other cars. My Xbox has not been shut down since yesterday morning so i believe im still good booth ways.

Sh*t lets hope we still good.... I left mine on as well but hopefully they didn't force the patch once switching sessions. As long as there was no black alert saying GTA needs an update we should be good to switch/swap characters.

Anyone see an alert? If not switching sessions/swapping character we should still be ok to do.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Sh*t lets hope we still good.... I left mine on as well but hopefully they didn't force the patch once switching sessions. As long as there was no black alert saying GTA needs an update we should be good to switch/swap characters.

Anyone see an alert? If not switching sessions/swapping character we should still be ok to do.
I think swapping character is a no no. I'm not 100% sure, but I've always heard that you can go to creator/single player (No loading, that will patch for sure) or restmode, but swapping chars have a high chance of getting patched. This one (the patch/hotfix) is also in the tuneables, wich makes me feel its an even greater chance to get patched when swapping chars.
I'll be more than happy if I'm wrong, so pleeeaase prooove me wrong :biggrin:

Edit: No, I didnt get any black screen telling me that I had to goto gta v before going online. (I bluescreened and when I came back, I no longer could transfer to the rc, so :frown: )

Last edited:
GunN_it08

GunN_it08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I doubt it.. The only reason why they did that because the first merge was so damn easy to do...lol and not to mention they were also trying to patch the lester afk glitch.

I think swapping character is a no no. I'm not 100% sure, but I've always heard that you can go to creator/single player (No loading, that will patch for sure) or restmode, but swapping chars have a high chance of getting patched. This one (the patch/hotfix) is also in the tuneables, wich makes me feel its an even greater chance to get patched when swapping chars.
I'll be more than happy if I'm wrong, so pleeeaase prooove me wrong :biggrin:

Edit: No, I didnt get any black screen telling me that I had to goto gta v before going online. (I bluescreened and when I came back, I no longer could transfer to the rc, so :frown: )
Thats the only things i dislike about ps4 is that damn blue screen ive never seen anything like that on xbox.

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this one was a pain to get stuff on the RC but I'm glad the final colours/items I want on cars are already
on the RC which means I can still finish off the last few cars.

Thanks for the glitch, this one started to get easier towards the end!

Glog

Glog

Reaction score
Sin$
Did about two garages along with a few spots in my arena, easiest glitch out there. Thanks for the glitch guys deffo had some fun with this one.

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this to glitch 100% armor on vehicles that don’t have that option (100% armor carries to the RC and then can be merged into the vehicle)

Please let me know if I missed any:

Kuruma (armored)
Insurgent (pickup and regular)
All arena war ready vehicles (nightmare, apocalypse, futureshock)

Top Bottom
Login
Register