Patched BENNYS ON ANY CAR...5 STEPS.......CHEAP

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is indeed gc2f working :wink:
maybe I can help if you need a third person; if I am here or there and have time when you are ready to go. just give a shout; I have not done the latest gc2f yet but seeing so many people do it; it cant be hard :smile:
probably people enough!

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is indeed gc2f working :wink:
maybe I can help if you need a third person; if I am here or there and have time when you are ready to go. just give a shout; I have not done the latest gc2f yet but seeing so many people do it; it cant be hard :smile:
probably people enough!
What is this gctf glitch please ? Thank you

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have matte or worn (sorry, I'm not sure) sea green elegy retro, pure white rims I think too. You can change the Benny's on that. The GCTF glitch was working 2 days ago, I know because I did it.

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have matte or worn (sorry, I'm not sure) sea green elegy retro, pure white rims I think too. You can change the Benny's on that. The GCTF glitch was working 2 days ago, I know because I did it.
Which glitch is it please ? Thank you

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Which gc2f are u talking about? The one that needs 3 people?

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which glitch is it please ? Thank you
I don't know if there is a post, I know it from memory.
I'm loading and looking for the car, so you can see it.

Which gc2f are u talking about? The one that needs 3 people?
Yes, 3 people, Faggio stored in MOC and bunker.
EDIT: you need the bunker caddy

EDIT2: found it, has yankton plates too, but is night time, when is day time I'll post a picture

Last edited:

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is worn sea wash green. I'm trying to understand the glitch. Thank you very much
The last steps when you transfer from the RC to a car still working after fresh start about 1 hour ago.
The glitch is not hard, you just need 2 people willing to help you, and you need to talk, there is a part that involves timing, not hard though, if you fail you can repeat until you get it, but without talking I'd say is impossible.

Last edited:

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the car:

Transferred to an injection
nice car! I know someone frmo last years gc2f glitch who would love that car I think.. someone names killerdog if I remember correct. that seawash green used to be a hot then.. I guess it still is :wink:
great donor car and donor!

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice car! I know someone frmo last years gc2f glitch who would love that car I think.. someone names killerdog if I remember correct. that seawash green used to be a hot then.. I guess it still is :wink:
great donor car and donor!
Thanks, I have that car, well I'm not gonna lie, I love the Skyline R34 GTR, you can say I got to many elegy retros in-game, and not because they're dupes (also stratum body 253 I think). The donor, I'm gonna change it back later, rims, bumper, spoilers and so on. I was trying to get the colors and rims on the cars while the first glitch was working, I still have a bunch of cars to modify.

Kropr

Reaction score
Does it work with bikes too? i would like to get them on sanchez so i can have supermoto :smile:

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone tell me which job it is were its always 12 pm? Trying to get the sandking. Thx

Top Bottom