Solved Benny not working

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by MichaelGaming, Dec 19, 2018 with 7 replies and 1,151 views.

1. MichaelGaming

MichaelGaming Newbie

Ratings:
    So i bought gta 5 (pc) yesterday, got myself a banshee and elegy, and already did the single mission, both of them cannot be upgrade since it says that you must have the cars that benny only upgrades.. What the hell am i doing wrong ?

2. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    Not sure. those are both Benny vehicles. It should let you unless you have not unlocked bennys yet

3. OP
    MichaelGaming

MichaelGaming Newbie

Ratings:
    i did unlocked, it only popped out that when i bring either of those two cars, it says that benny does not customize this car but i bought it from his website.....

4. Entreprise

Entreprise Newbie

Ratings:
    Tried restarting the game? Kinda weird since you bought them from his website

5. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    This would def be a support ticket worthy question to bring up to rockstar themselves

6. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Try restarting your game.
    If you have the money to do so buy a ceo garage and mod shop. You won’t need Benny’s again. You can mod any Benny’s car right in your office garage:wink:

7. OP
    MichaelGaming

MichaelGaming Newbie

Ratings:
    there is no option for an upgrade

8. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Where are you trying to upgrade it?
    To unlock Benny’s you must start the first Benny’s mission. You don’t actually have to complete it. Usually you will start it and everyone quits as soon as the mission starts... lol
    Other than that it makes no sense that you wouldn’t be able to upgrade it in either of the following:
    1. Benny’s (after the mission)
    2. CEO garage (immediately)
    3. Arena garage (possibly; not sure if you can mod a normal/Benny’s vehicle as of yet because I haven’t tried)