What's new

Solved Benevolent Leader.

Madman

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know the best method to achieve this trophy/achievement? I heard building a mass amount of clinics works but I am not sure how many nor what level clinic is required to get your settlement to 100%.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if the method has changed since I last read up on it, but you would need to build up on luxuries and make sure generators and turrets are far away from where your residents sleep. I remember advice on Reddit reading something along the lines of your settlement being well-lit, anything producing noise was a fair distance away from settlers and where they sleep, and they had more than enough food, water, defense, and luxuries like a jukebox, radio, etc.

As for shops, I know they're supposed to help. Not sure which ones give the most, but maybe this thread on Reddit will help you out, Madman Madman . I haven't played Fallout 4 since settlements had bugged happiness ratings, so a lot may have changed since I last looked into this achievement.

Upvote 0
HDizzoDontPlizzo

HDizzoDontPlizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3 settlers, 1 on mutfruit, 2 on clinics, 2x amount of water and he guy on mutfruits should get you to 6 food. Give them 3 beds with good shelter above. Now place two turrets far from the beds for a defense rating of 16. Watch it skyrocket.

Upvote 0
Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
3 settlers, 1 on mutfruit, 2 on clinics, 2x amount of water and he guy on mutfruits should get you to 6 food. Give them 3 beds with good shelter above. Now place two turrets far from the beds for a defense rating of 16. Watch it skyrocket.

It has to be a large settlement, but I've heard that settlement size isn't necessarily reliant upon how many settlers you have but rather how much you have built overall.

Upvote 0
HDizzoDontPlizzo

HDizzoDontPlizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has to be a large settlement, but I've heard that settlement size isn't necessarily reliant upon how many settlers you have but rather how much you have built overall.
Yes. It has to be full size, as in the bar in the top right must be yellow. You can still use only 3 settlers, hell even only one, apparently. Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to mention that.

Upvote 0
Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
If you build 1 bar, get 1 settler to work there and setup a turrent and bed, you can wait an eternity and sleep every time your happiness goes up takes a few hours, eventually you hit 100. You need to build tons of junk in order to make your settlement size rise, settlers have nothing to do with it. To make up for the water and food you can just transfer food into the workshop to feed your one settler.

Upvote 0
Preswa

Preswa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to a small settlement like Red Rocket Station.
(I personally did this with Croup Manor.)
  • Build 6 or 7 beds indoors.
  • Plant 6 mutfruit.
  • Build defense up to about 60.
  • Build 5 tier3 (surgery station) clinics.
  • Build enough wooden crates until your size goes yellow, meaning becomes large. You find wooden crates under furniture/containers.
  • Build 2 or 3 water pumps. I did it with 3 but should work with 2.
  • Go to another settlement and send 6 people to your chosen settlement, or use recruitment radio beacon (make sure to disable beacon after 6 people have arrived).

• Assign 1 person for food.
  • Assign rest 5 people to clinics. 1 for each clinic.

Wait for happiness to go up. After happiness goes up, sleep for 24 hours (thats why I made 7 beds, 1 for me). Repeat previous sentence.

P.S. Never leave the settlement while doing this. It could bug out and happiness could drop.

Comes from this post; https://www.reddit.com/r/falloutset...out_4_benevolent_leader_trophy_fast_and_easy/

This is what got me the trophy two days ago, I figured I'd share it here.

Upvote 0
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to a small settlement like Red Rocket Station.
(I personally did this with Croup Manor.)
  • Build 6 or 7 beds indoors.
  • Plant 6 mutfruit.
  • Build defense up to about 60.
  • Build 5 tier3 (surgery station) clinics.
  • Build enough wooden crates until your size goes yellow, meaning becomes large. You find wooden crates under furniture/containers.
  • Build 2 or 3 water pumps. I did it with 3 but should work with 2.
  • Go to another settlement and send 6 people to your chosen settlement, or use recruitment radio beacon (make sure to disable beacon after 6 people have arrived).

• Assign 1 person for food.
  • Assign rest 5 people to clinics. 1 for each clinic.

Wait for happiness to go up. After happiness goes up, sleep for 24 hours (thats why I made 7 beds, 1 for me). Repeat previous sentence.

P.S. Never leave the settlement while doing this. It could bug out and happiness could drop.

Comes from this post; https://www.reddit.com/r/falloutset...out_4_benevolent_leader_trophy_fast_and_easy/

This is what got me the trophy two days ago, I figured I'd share it here.
I used this to get the achievement a few months ago. I definitely vouch for this working.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register