3 settlers, 1 on mutfruit, 2 on clinics, 2x amount of water and he guy on mutfruits should get you to 6 food. Give them 3 beds with good shelter above. Now place two turrets far from the beds for a defense rating of 16. Watch it skyrocket.
Yes. It has to be full size, as in the bar in the top right must be yellow. You can still use only 3 settlers, hell even only one, apparently. Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to mention that.It has to be a large settlement, but I've heard that settlement size isn't necessarily reliant upon how many settlers you have but rather how much you have built overall.
I used this to get the achievement a few months ago. I definitely vouch for this working.Go to a small settlement like Red Rocket Station.
(I personally did this with Croup Manor.)
- Build 6 or 7 beds indoors.
- Plant 6 mutfruit.
- Build defense up to about 60.
- Build 5 tier3 (surgery station) clinics.
- Build enough wooden crates until your size goes yellow, meaning becomes large. You find wooden crates under furniture/containers.
- Build 2 or 3 water pumps. I did it with 3 but should work with 2.
- Go to another settlement and send 6 people to your chosen settlement, or use recruitment radio beacon (make sure to disable beacon after 6 people have arrived).
- Assign 1 person for food.
- Assign rest 5 people to clinics. 1 for each clinic.
Wait for happiness to go up. After happiness goes up, sleep for 24 hours (thats why I made 7 beds, 1 for me). Repeat previous sentence.
P.S. Never leave the settlement while doing this. It could bug out and happiness could drop.
Comes from this post; https://www.reddit.com/r/falloutset...out_4_benevolent_leader_trophy_fast_and_easy/
This is what got me the trophy two days ago, I figured I'd share it here.