What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discovery Beginning to a glitch... Ps4

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
Bunker
Arena workshop or garages
Car in the slot next to the column with blue circle.
In arena @ 2:50

Steps.
1. Spawn in bunker.
2. Go to arena workshop or garage.
3. Go to column where the blue circle is. @ 2:53
4. Walk to either side of the column little bit past the yellow corner brackets, watch video @ 3:00, @4:40 i troubleshoot. Pay attention to the way i face the camera angle towards the cars...
5. Hit left on d-pad to go to cameras and triangle (ps4) at the same time to walk to the car... keep edging forward and next to wall if can not hit it.
6.you should be in camera view, in video, wait for opinion to left to go to garage.

From here there may different things to try but so far i tried.
I can buy upgrades it will cost me but before hitting circle(ps4) to back out menu hit down or up on left joy stick to change cameras during black screen hit circle, if circle is hit andnot in black screen ,the camera view is gone.
There is different outcomes in video but nothing promising. Someone will figure something out of this i hope. I havent discovered anything. Good luck let me know if you find anything, lol.

Last edited:
ibkwerner

ibkwerner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if you sit in car and drive out Arena and then back in?

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if you sit in car and drive out Arena and then back in?

Nothing happen when you hit gas.
You can leave the arena via workshop menu. You get an infinite loading screen.
If you join a friend in different targeting mode and decline the second alert you spawn on foot at workshop and vhicicle is back to the slot.
Did not test so much from here but you're glitched now. The bandito don't give the option to modify it.
And when you enter a vehicle you spawn outside with that vehicle.
I don't remember but i thought you also don't have pause menu anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register