What's new

Discovery Beginning of CEO merge - *STEPS POSTED* I can't figure the rest out.

• Thread starter Donny Be Bad
  • Start date
  • Views 4,853
D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the steps. No one frantically pm'ed me telling me not to post them. The steps are easy and quick, once you get them down there are multiple possibilities

Requirements
CEO Garage
Car A
Car B

So first step is take Car A into CEO mod shop.
Do any steps you are comfortable with to setup a join to a different targeting mode, usually I do activities or party and double tap ps button to get back to game.

Exit mod menu (armor, brakes, etc) to get to the part that says "Exit to garage X, leave vehicle, return to ground"

Tap "Exit to garage x" and IMMEDIATELY double tap ps button and join friend in different targeting mode.

You get 2 screen prompts
Are you sure you want to join different lobby
different targeting mode

Do not accept the first until you hear the car pull up to the elevator door. (2-3 seconds)
Accept first decline targeting mode screen

you should be parked in front of the elevator door frozen.
You now only have the option to click right on d pad to modify vehicle (Don't click this)
Go to start - criminal enterprises starter pack and back out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****IMPORTANT****
I started this in an invite only room and it worked the first time, but not the second time I tried in invite only, so I went to creator and then a solo friend lobby and it worked. Then the next time I wanted to do this I just went to a solo friend session it didn't work so I went to creator and back to invite only and it worked. Not sure of how or why.

after you click "exit to garage" and join friend and you wait to hear car stop in front of elevator door the screen goes black but when you accept first decline second alert it will put the car back in the garage? It's not working go to creator and go the the opposite of the room you just came from whether it was invite or closed friend. If it doesn't put you in front of elevator door go to a different lobby until it does this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After exiting online criminal enterprises
You can now hit triangle to get out of the car.

Go to garage and get car B
right click to modify and you'll drive in the mod shop with Car A by the elevator door.

Get out of Car B and go to Car A by the elevator door and click right to modify vehicle, return to garage.

Car A is back in the garage so get back in car and modify and it will park Car A on top of Car B sitting in the mod shop.

that is how you stack them in the mod shop

If you want to stack them in the garage.

Get in car B and return to garage. It will now be parked in Car A's respective spot. Go back in the mod shop and get in Car A and it will automatically return to garage.
They are now stacked in the garage.

Sometimes when you stack them in the mod shop it gives you the option to repair one or the other while it was stacked in the mod shop just like in the Arena. I tried multiple combinations and I could never get them to swap parts. Once you leave the garage they reset. I tried disconnecting from internet after they are stacked and nothing.

So you all are gonna have to experiment and screw around with it.
I can't any reactions to happen after stacking them, so I don't know if Car A is the car with the mods you want or the car you want to transfer them to. I have no idea which car is Car A or B. So play with it.

If mods want to delete this so it doesn't get patched I understand, but I think they are hurredly patching these things that let us do this.

I will kind of put this to a vote because I know it's bad to put the steps in speculation if they can patch it quickly. But it feels like they are fixing the things that let us do this anyway.

I have found the first steps by tinkering I get two results

Two cars on top of each other in the CEO mod shop and two cars on top of each other in the ceo garage.

If I got to that point what do you think the next step is I've tried everything. No matter what when I leave the ceo building and go back the cars are back in their respective spots.

But I've easily got down the portion where Car A can be on top of Car B in the mod shop and garage, or Car B is on top of Car A in mod shop or garage.

When one gets on top of the other there is a point where both can be repaired then back out. I've tried buying something on each one then returning it but nothing is happening.

Last edited:
D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's say Car A has the Benny's Wheels and Car B is the car I want the stuff on.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been a thing in the CEO mod shop for a long time now.
We call it stacking.
It has also been done in the MOC.
In the past it was used to dupe cars in the CEO mod shop.

I’m not sure that it will produce more than that but I could be mistaken.

If you are interested in going further I suggest you search for some old CEO dupe glitches.

Again I don’t think that this produces a merge but will potentially produce a dupe.

You should definitely try having a friend in the mod shop with you and you will be able to go further with your stacking. With a friend your cars won’t disappear.

I believe when we were using stacking in the CEO mod shop your friend would stay and watch the cars while you went outside and purchased a car over one of the stacked vehicles to produce a dupe.

D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying this for hours and hours and only get the same results. I'm too tired to keep going, hopefully one of yall comes up with a good suggestion.

I looked at the stacking glitches and nothing really seems like it would help.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up not having time to test this last night,but I'm gonna give it a try today after some RL errands. I really want to find this CEO solo merge glitch ppl keep talking about, because I have had no luck with the work around for the new merge.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get multiple cars in CEO mod shop but I'm stuck at this point. I can't think of anything to get a merge to happen.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am able to stack cars in mod shop, anyone have any ideas on what I should do next?

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I can enter all of them and I get right d- pad to enter mod shop on them.

D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just posted the steps in original post. See if you geniuses can figure it out. I'm not being sarcastic I think someone out there will figure it out

D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I can enter all of them and I get right d- pad to enter mod shop on them.

What are you doing to get that? If you enter those, return to garage, and come back to the mod shop they will be stacked on the car in the mod area

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried incorporating an invalid job into the process?

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got these steps some weeks ago.. I discovered things that proof the real existence of a merge on CEO.

- For sure the car that receive the upgrades is the car stucked first;
- The way to avoid fail the first part (target mode part) is confirm and decline the alerts in the transition from workshop to the CEO garage (black screen)

Possible proof for this merge:
- Stuck the first car on workshop
- Go to your garage and put the second car on the Workshop
(At this point you can simulate change something on the giver upgrades car)
- After that leave the car and return to the same garage by foot
- Go to elevator and return to the workshop (at this point the second car returs for his own spot)
- Now when you return for the workshop (by foot) when you enter the stucked car you will return automatically to the garage on the second's car previous spot.

This steps above was pretty similar as a old merge from the arena that happened on past.
Also this steps simulate one of the main ideas from the merge glitch: Returning the receiver upgrades car on the giver's spot.
For sure theres a merge here and not a dupe glitch.

Last edited:
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you doing to get that? If you enter those, return to garage, and come back to the mod shop they will be stacked on the car in the mod area
1- I take a car into mod shop
2- I get on the screen to exit to garage
3- I join friend in different targeting mode and push A to exit to garage sit on first alert till the car driving out noise stops then I accept first alert decline second.
3- I spawn in front of elevator frozen
4- I go to start menu, online, criminal Enterprise stater pack then back out.
5- I can then get out of car and exit on foot to garage that car came from and repeat till the mod shop elevator is full of cars stacked up all with the right D Pad to modify.

I'm trying everything I can think of to force a merge. Had to take a break for a bit for a birthday party, but I will be back at it this evening.

Dcaldwellfilms

Dcaldwellfilms

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve heard, without getting the full steps, trying an invalid job under ceo office garage is a key to this as is join/decline targeting mode. Everything else is broad/vague steps, in line with what’s been posted. You can search ceo garage or office garage on social club to find such invalid jobs.

I want to say (if I recall correctly) that the targeting mode is needed for stacking and at the end with the invalid job somewhere in the middle.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve heard, without getting the full steps, trying an invalid job under ceo office garage is a key to this as is join/decline targeting mode. Everything else is broad/vague steps, in line with what’s been posted. You can search ceo garage or office garage on social club to find such invalid jobs.

I want to say (if I recall correctly) that the targeting mode is needed for stacking and at the end with the invalid job somewhere in the middle.
Same here I've heard rumors and the only thing that's consistently brought up is stacking the cars in mod shop and the invalid job.

I won't be on till later this evening to test any further. I'm gonna have a house full of kids for a bday party

D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can someone point out an invalid job for us to mess with. OR can someone with an invalid job try?

D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found an invalid job from one of Broontango's old links. I stacked both cars on top of each other in the mod shop and went to invalid job nothing happened. I'm about to try it when they are stacked in the garage

D

Donny Be Bad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried invalid job in garage and mod shop while cars were stacked nothing happened. I'm not sure what I am missing in my steps

Top Bottom
Login
Register