Last edited:
Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not entirely sure what the gameplay would be from what you described.
You say it's going to be a turn-based strategy, from an FPS view?

I'm slightly reminded of a game style I thought about developing a few months back.

RiseAndShine

RiseAndShine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not entirely sure what the gameplay would be from what you described.
You say it's going to be a turn-based strategy, from an FPS view?

I'm slightly reminded of a game style I thought about developing a few months back.
I never mentioned turn-based. What I mean from the strategy and the civilization part of it was that your tribe can expand, territory can be marked, etc. Another example: When building something in your tribe base, you can instruct the A.I to construct it and you can assist. Something like that. It isn't easy to explain everything.

You can instruct the A.I once you have built something like a Town Hall and then when you go into it, it brings you into a top-down view with options, etc.

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I never mentioned turn-based. What I mean from the strategy and the civilization part of it was that your tribe can expand, territory can be marked, etc. Another example: When building something in your tribe base, you can instruct the A.I to construct it and you can assist. Something like that. It isn't easy to explain everything.

You can instruct the A.I once you have built something like a Town Hall and then when you go into it, it brings you into a top-down view with options, etc.
You said "Imagine Civilization (Strategy game) in a more first-person perspective," naturally I assumed the playstyle would stay the same.

Regardless, it sounds like it could be a fun game. That's a very ambitious project. Smart AI can be tricky.
I'd love to see a demo of this though.

RiseAndShine

RiseAndShine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am working hard to get a working prototype. Currently cleaning up code before I expand upon it.

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, so are you using any game engines/development kits or from scratch?

Top Bottom
Login
Register