Onyhx

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I definitely like the after pic! Looks like something i tagged on a bridge once when i was younger lol
keep up the goodness man!

ApexDesigns7S

ApexDesigns7S

10-24-13
Reaction score
Sin$
I like this due to the fact that it's pretty original in my opinion, keep at it! :smile:

Rzmi

Rzmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More graphics in general.
Amazing work.:thumbsup:
I like this due to the fact that it's pretty original in my opinion, keep at it! :smile:
Thank you everybody!

Hey, Mob. I actually do post other stuff. I stopped posting on here, because I always get my work downgraded. People feel it is okay to say my work is stolen or I followed tutorials, when truly I didn't. I've only done 3 tutorials.

So, if you'd like, check out my Tumblr or Twitter for some more of my work :smile:

Thank you for the love guys, and not saying I stole this work or used tutorials! it truly, truly means a lot! It keeps me motivated and determined!

Mob Zombi

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you everybody!

Hey, Mob. I actually do post other stuff. I stopped posting on here, because I always get my work downgraded. People feel it is okay to say my work is stolen or I followed tutorials, when truly I didn't. I've only done 3 tutorials.

So, if you'd like, check out my Tumblr or Twitter for some more of my work :smile:

Thank you for the love guys, and not saying I stole this work or used tutorials! it truly, truly means a lot! It keeps me motivated and determined!
Well the best thing to do is to keep trying and your stuff will be crazy good. I use to make graphics and they were simple and beautiful.

ApexDesigns7S

ApexDesigns7S

10-24-13
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you everybody!

When people downgrade your work I know it might not feel the best, but honestly take what they have to say and work harder next time on that subject. I myself do graphic design and all is can really say is don't give up, and it's alright to use tutorials just don't copy from that exact tutorial just learn something and then try to apply it the best you can. Keep up with the work and if you ever wanna talk about designs or get opinions feel free to message me. :smile:

Rzmi

Rzmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you everybody!! It truly means the world to me!

Here are just some of my favorite pieces I took hours to make myself:

tumblr_n9xewsEgk41tivsjpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9vllbWZY01tivsjpo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9zlcvvM9G1tivsjpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9tkx5iO3k1tivsjpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9s0oudljO1tivsjpo1_1280.jpg

Thank you guys for the uplifting support!

Top Bottom
Login
Register