PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello
I did a two tone worn in game and worn crew I want to put a pearl on it but it doesn't work I always find myself with a full worn.
Thank you for your help
okay so lets pretend that your ingame is on primary, and crew is on secondary.

what you need to do is PUT CREW on secondary on your PEARL CAR.
you need to match the crew on the pearl car with the same place its on the primary car

that should fix it

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello
I did a two tone worn in game and worn crew I want to put a pearl on it but it doesn't work I always find myself with a full worn.
Thank you for your help
The c1 and c2 car have to line up, if it's ingame primary on c1, you need in game primary on c2, in game secondary on c1, need in game primary on c2, hex primary on c1, need hex primary on c2, hex secondary on c1, need hex secondary on c2

TD0G101

TD0G101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The c1 and c2 car have to line up, if it's ingame primary on c1, you need in game primary on c2, in game secondary on c1, need in game primary on c2, hex primary on c1, need hex primary on c2, hex secondary on c1, need hex secondary on c2
How are people making the cars with hex secondary and in game primary’s ?

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are people making the cars with hex secondary and in game primary’s ?
There's multiple methods for that, you can use a regular two tone painting slot, or if you want to make a worn secondary, you can do it on a wheel pearl, secondary slot.
On a paint slot, just apply crew on c2, then your desired texture on c1.
For worns on a wheel, pearl, secondary slot, put the in game with the wheel and pearl you want onto a wheel, pearl secondary slot, apply the hex to the secondary on c1, on c2 take any worn in game secondary over the same slot, can be a street car. Back on c1, add a crew emblem, get a save and exit.

kaymayzing

kaymayzing

Reaction score
Sin$
do i have to load into story mode if im on gta online (new gen version of the game)? Can i just load into main menu and back online?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do i have to load into story mode if im on gta online (new gen version of the game)? Can i just load into main menu and back online?
which step exactly? you can just go straight online... story isnt required for THIS glitch

kaymayzing

kaymayzing

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks. i was just wondering. Been doing clothing components and outfits and loading into story mode is necessary. I know this isn't the same type of glitch, but most videos and explanations say, "load into story mode, then back online" or "go back to story mode" and i was just making sure if this is a necessary step!!

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks. i was just wondering. Been doing clothing components and outfits and loading into story mode is necessary. I know this isn't the same type of glitch, but most videos and explanations say, "load into story mode, then back online" or "go back to story mode" and i was just making sure if this is a necessary step!!
it is somewhat important for some glitches. main menu acts like a game restart, so for glitches like magic slots, its extremely important you dont go to main menu

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is ifruit broken for anyone else? I was hoping to set up another ratloader but it's crashing every time I try to use customs

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is ifruit broken for anyone else? I was hoping to set up another ratloader but it's crashing every time I try to use customs
Buy 10 stock regular vehicles, make saves driving each of them. Odds are one of your recent vehicles had either patriot smoke, F1 wheels or street/track wheels. All of which will cause the app to crash on loading customs

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy 10 stock regular vehicles, make saves driving each of them. Odds are one of your recent vehicles had either patriot smoke, F1 wheels or street/track wheels. All of which will cause the app to crash on loading customs
I already have, still crashing

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have, still crashing
Just keep making saves and driving more vehicles without those listed items, believe me I know the struggle, I use tracks out of habit when I'm flipping wheel and pearls so any time I want to make a plate it's a hassle for me, last time I drove around in ten stock fugitives then bought a service car for the wheel and pearl, app started working right after I made a save with it and it was the first car on my app list. It may help your case as well, worth a shot

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just keep making saves and driving more vehicles without those listed items, believe me I know the struggle, I use tracks out of habit when I'm flipping wheel and pearls so any time I want to make a plate it's a hassle for me, last time I drove around in ten stock fugitives then bought a service car for the wheel and pearl, app started working right after I made a save with it and it was the first car on my app list. It may help your case as well, worth a shot
I did the same but bought a standard elegy and stuck xenon lights on it, changed glasses to force a save and switched to Franklin. Just checked iFruit and it worked! Thanks for the help.

kaymayzing

kaymayzing

Reaction score
Sin$
WAIT!! are yall on next gen, cause how??? :what::what: I'm on next gen and cant even make that thing do anything i want it to!!

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WAIT!! are yall on next gen, cause how??? :what::what: I'm on next gen and cant even make that thing do anything i want it to!!
You can't use it with the next gen version of the game. You have to make your plates etc on old gen gta. But if you use the same account, all you have to do is have someone run you a Cayo or a Bogdan, then make your plates, make a few saves, go online on new gen and your plates should be there

as DxPP

as DxPP

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, I'm new to this slots thing and I'd like to know if you can make a car with two tones and two textures. (Crew 3d primary and worn secondary)

Last edited:
S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys
Sorry but im new to this method
So i made some metal crew colors with this method but i have some questions:
-how can i create worn crew for a car?
(I used same car for c1 and c2 to mix metal and crew but is it possible to use another car to get texture from another car?)
-is it possible to create metal+crew+chameleon perlescent?
.Im not used to magic slot and i don’t know if i have one but im trying to understand what can i do with this method . I guess also paint stock wheels?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register