Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
video coming soon on *explaining* modded colors
Post automatically merged:

video of me explaining paints. please, once again, tell me if anything is wrong. if there any requests, let me know too!

Last edited:
F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

video of me explaining paints. please, once again, tell me if anything is wrong. if there any requests, let me know too!

Not watched these yet, but hats off too you, atleast you put effort into helping others out, pity not everyone does the same. ???????

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not watched these yet, but hats off too you, atleast you put effort into helping others out, pity not everyone does the same. ???????
thank you! these videos only exist because of your info, so if you have a chance to watch, please correct me on anything or tell me if i should add something! i am also making a video on worns

hey guys opinions needed. I have a few ideas on my next video and would like to know which is more important to put out there.

1. explain "worns" and how to make primary worn/full worns (react with thumbs up)
2. how to mod moc cab AND trailer (react with laughing)
3. how to mod airplanes (react with hearts)

if there is a better way than reacting, like a poll, please lmk and ill fix it

Last edited:
moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you! these videos only exist because of your info, so if you have a chance to watch, please correct me on anything or tell me if i should add something! i am also making a video on worns

hey guys opinions needed. I have a few ideas on my next video and would like to know which is more important to put out there.

1. explain "worns" and how to make primary worn/full worns (react with thumbs up)
2. how to mod moc cab AND trailer (react with laughing)
3. how to mod airplanes (react with hearts)

if there is a better way than reacting, like a poll, please lmk and ill fix it
Thanks for taking the time and recording the videos, they are very helpful friend, greetings

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
worn video in the works. expected to be up in an hour or so

worn video in the works. expected to be up in an hour or so
here u folks go

Last edited:
M

Marsadu

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys.
Im new here. I’m trying to get a secondary crew Matte. Tried many different slots and just can get a Matte color from the end. Not the texture.
Let me know if an I wrong.
I
C1. Car with primary in game secondary Classic Black. Apply the Metal and cut.
C2. Apply the crew secondary, save, Exit.
C1. Uncut apply the Matte, single mode and back to invt only.
Am I wrong?
Tried more than 25 diff slots.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys.
Im new here. I’m trying to get a secondary crew Matte. Tried many different slots and just can get a Matte color from the end. Not the texture.
I
Am I wrong?
I think overlaying 4 different Textures ( Classic, Metal on C1, Crew on C2, Matte on C1) is the reason its not working for you.

What are you trying to do? Genuine question.

M

Marsadu

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to get secondary crew with Matte texture. When I try to apply the Matte on the finish, always give me the LS matte color. Not the crew with the matte texture.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to get secondary crew with Matte texture. When I try to apply the Matte on the finish, always give me the LS matte color. Not the crew with the matte texture.
Im not 100% how to achieve this, other than,

Applying Any Matte Color on C1 first, Netcut, Crew Color on C2, Reconnect Netcut, Any Matte Color on C1, Save, SM, Invite Only.

Or the more expensive and longer process,

Apply a Crew Color to either an Issi or Dominator and then upgrade the car to either Apocalypse or Nightmare, this will give you the Crew RGB Matte Color/Texture you desire. Do the Car 2 Speedo Glitch and then Speedo 2 Car Beff Merge.

This is Xbox btw.

M

Marsadu

Reaction score
Sin$
I like the Issi idea. Already did, but why make the speedo merge? Can’t do directly from the Issi?
Sry if I’m making stupid questions.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Speedo 2 Car Merge is only needed if you intend to Merge that Specific Color/Texture to more than 1 car. Otherwise, yes, do the Car 2 Car Merge by all means also.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys.
I
Am I wrong?
yea do primary first. metal whatever. then when thats done, start again but with matte. enter with secondary black, hover over matte, go to c2 apply crew, reconnect apply matte on c1. never do primary and secondary at once, its probs gonna fail

also, this is the second time i hear people refer to slots. whats the slot thing? i always used the same exact slot, seen in the video.

M

Marsadu

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not changing the primary. Is a in game color. Just want secondary crew Matte texture. Not 2 Textures crew.

M

Marsadu

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys. Related question.
I use the YouTube app to cut the GTA connection when I’m using the magic slot.
u guys know why sometimes YouTube app close the GTA and don’t just cut the connection?
Knows how to fix?
Thanks in advance.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
also, this is the second time i hear people refer to slots. whats the slot thing? i always used the same exact slot, seen in the video.

I think it refers to Grage Slots.
Hello guys. Related question.
I use the YouTube app to cut the GTA connection when I’m using the magic slot.
u guys know why sometimes YouTube app close the GTA and don’t just cut the connection?
Knows how to fix?
Thanks in advance.
Youtube suspends the GTA app by closing it. It doesnt cut the internet connection at all.

Use an ethernet chord if youre able to. Much more consistant with timing on xbox for Magic Slot use.

Last edited:
PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it refers to Grage Slots.

Youtube suspends the GTA app by closing it. It doesnt cut the internet connection at all.

Use an ethernet chord if youre able to. Much more consistant with timing on xbox for Magic Slot use.
yea i get that it means garage slots, but how does that affect the glitch in the slightest way?

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i get that it means garage slots, but how does that affect the glitch in the slightest way?
Probs, means the same consistency you get with the magic slot. Its a matter of luck or trial & error.

Top Bottom
Login
Register