moongarage

Reaction score
anyone translate? :what:
The video has subtitles and you can translate the subtitles into English

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put our heads together and reverse engineer it some time, just trying to work out if it's exactly what I want making unselected wheel colours
In that video he merges a paint job on to an unselected wheel color he already has.

P

PureFred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that video he merges a paint job on to an unselected wheel color he already has.
:frown: i mean i guess thats also very helpful, but since we can already make paints, its kinda meh. shame, who wouldve thought wheels would be so troubling

N

ndoody

Reaction score
So it's just flipping a paint job onto a car that already has some unselected wheel colour? Not changing or making your own unselected wheel colour?

Still quite useful, I have some methods of flipping my wheel colour onto a paint job but it has many steps and takes a while. I'd like to run through this method see how it compares, shane the translation is so poor.

If this method can flip a whole paint job, primary/secondary with unscratched pearl onto another car with unselected wheel colour...if it's more predictable and quicker than my methods it's very useful to me 👍

M

moongarage

Reaction score
With that video I have changed the color of the wheels to several cars that I have modeled, it is so far the only method I use to change the color of unmarked wheels, it has really worked for me.

N

ndoody

Reaction score
With that video I have changed the color of the wheels to several cars that I have modeled, it is so far the only method I use to change the color of unmarked wheels, it has really worked for me.
Don't suppose you fancy helping me through it do ya, on Xbox? Party chat, or written instructions, I was having a hard time piecing from the video due to lack of native English instructions.

I'm well versed with all manners of modding, have everything needed to go so wouldn't take much of your time...if you have a moment 👍

M

moongarage

Reaction score
Don't suppose you fancy helping me through it do ya, on Xbox? Party chat, or written instructions, I was having a hard time piecing from the video due to lack of native English instructions.

I'm well versed with all manners of modding, have everything needed to go so wouldn't take much of your time...if you have a moment 👍
Yes, if I help you send private, I just don't know much English

Top Bottom