What's new

Working BEFF - Merge To Anything Using Speedo - Merge Car to Speedo - PS4/PS5 - Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S Only - (2 Console Glitch)

U

uJDM

Reaction score
Sin$
I got 2 Xbox’s and a Pc is anyone willing to help me learn this glitch I’m having a hard time understanding the text tutorials! My Gamertag is uJDM. if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 2 Xbox’s and a Pc is anyone willing to help me learn this glitch I’m having a hard time understanding the text tutorials! My Gamertag is uJDM. if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!
What is it that you are having trouble understanding?

U

uJDM

Reaction score
Sin$
What is it that you are having trouble understanding?
To be complelty honest with you I’m very lost on the glitch entirely is there anyway you could show me a video tutorial or something in game? I’m a quick learner I can do pretty much any glitch but this ones complicated

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To be complelty honest with you I’m very lost on the glitch entirely is there anyway you could show me a video tutorial or something in game? I’m a quick learner I can do pretty much any glitch but this ones complicated
Search for a YouTube video.
It should be easy enough to find.
Just type the key words of the glitch you are trying to find.

Examples:
  • Car to car merge GTA V
  • RC to car merge GTA V
  • Car to RC merge GTA V
  • GCTF (give cars to friends) GTA V
  • Drive out merge GTA V
  • Merge to anything GTA V
  • BEFF (buy everything for free) GTA V
  • Speedo Merge GTA V

Last edited:
M

Mow down

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I’ve tried this glitch more times than I can count. Following instructions exactly and even playing with a few parts and can’t get anything. I’ve had more luck with the other method but it isn’t even 100%. I managed to get one hunter on F1s and the only thing scratched was the wheel color as I had intended, Hydra on Benny’s scratched but the way I like it, and an Akula but wheels didn’t transfer. I know there’s something missing with this one but doesn’t seem to be working for me

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this a few times and failed following the instructions and some of the tips here. Looking forward to a re-write of this guide in the first post.
I'm hitting Netcut glitches without an issue but this one just isn't working for me, hoping more clarification in the first post will help me :smile:

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this a few times and failed following the instructions and some of the tips here. Looking forward to a re-write of this guide in the first post.
I'm hitting Netcut glitches without an issue but this one just isn't working for me, hoping more clarification in the first post will help me :smile:

Collecting all the missing info at the moment once I have it I will add it to the thread. Sorry I can't do much tonight. I will remember though for this weekend :biggrin:

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Collecting all the missing info at the moment once I have it I will add it to the thread. Sorry I can't do much tonight. I will remember though for this weekend :biggrin:
All good mate, no huge rush. Thank you for your efforts :smile:

M

Mofogaming

Reaction score
Sin$
I am good at beff but I have tried this about 10 times never works I no other people that never got this to work not sure if it does or just B.S

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll link the guy who posted this. It will be a screenshot and you can all attempt to decipher stupid as well then.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Turn on subtitles, then click settings - subtitles and change language... Enjoy

La Quic4

La Quic4

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
this method function test yesterday on xbox one sorry for my English?

Xbox1 Stand in B1 nightclub and start Netcut incoming 7500 and wifi 5kbs
Xbox 2 GC2F
We bug to the moc with motorbike
We return the motorbike
We call your Speedo
We receive the vehicle to mod
Backup> story mode> account disconnections
quit xbox 2 (don't turn off)
Xbox 1
Go down to B2 and change the brakes on the donor modded speedo.
Backup> story mode> gta5 off
Restart gta 5 on xbox 2
Enjoy…

Last edited:
A

Aryeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the steps for merging and saving the special vehicles using this method?

A

Alistair724

Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I’ve tried this glitch more times than I can count. Following instructions exactly and even playing with a few parts and can’t get anything. I’ve had more luck with the other method but it isn’t even 100%. I managed to get one hunter on F1s and the only thing scratched was the wheel color as I had intended, Hydra on Benny’s scratched but the way I like it, and an Akula but wheels didn’t transfer. I know there’s something missing with this one but doesn’t seem to be working for me
Hiya, I recently i starting creating cars but I was wondering if you could teach me the car to anything merge, my gt is “pis lag” and I’m on all the time

G

ggf888

Reaction score
Sin$
What netcut settings do i use what target speed do i need

Last edited:
G

ggf888

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
this method function test yesterday on xbox one sorry for my English?

Xbox1 Stand in B1 nightclub and start Netcut incoming 7500 and wifi 5kbs
Xbox 2 GC2F
We bug to the moc with motorbike
We return the motorbike
We call your Speedo
We receive the vehicle to mod
Backup> story mode> account disconnections
quit xbox 2 (don't turn off)
Xbox 1
Go down to B2 and change the brakes on the donor modded speedo.
Backup> story mode> gta5 off
Restart gta 5 on xbox 2
Enjoy…
Can you please explain when you uncut and get a save to go threw
Post automatically merged:

when i uncut how do i save

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing this on PS4/PS5. i have a bunch of modded speedos. First car came out great. Second car had issues. Car was modded but secondary color also covered primary and yanktons did not transfer. We had the exact same result two time in a row trying to make the car. Anyone else with this issue? Any suggestions?

Top Bottom
Login
Register