What's new

Working BEFF - Merge To Anything Using Speedo - Merge Car to Speedo - PS4/PS5 - Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S Only - (2 Console Glitch)

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone been able to get BEFF working since the update? I have been trying tonight and can’t get any netcut settings to work. I am not certain if it is directly related to gta or Xbox live, but less than a minute after applying net cut, I am getting kicked from invite only session with message about losing Xbox live connection. I have tried increasing bandwidth and incoming lag. I had no problems with the glitch before.
Which update, yesterday 1.54 I bought a load of deluxos.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.55 on Xbox. This morning’s fix for public sessions.
1.55 this morning, two xboxes...one an old original xbox one forza edition the bigger old design which was netcut and my main is an xbox x which spent all the money.

Spunked 40mil on deluxos, spent about 20 minutes in netcut as I was distracted - no problems, no boot and deluxo's/money arrived safely after the full proess.

Give her another go, turn everything right off and reboot your PC running netcut / make sure netcut isn't blocking something else by mistake. Good luck mate!
Post automatically merged:

I also used invite only sessions on both xboxes.

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.55 this morning, two xboxes...one an old original xbox one forza edition the bigger old design which was netcut and my main is an xbox x which spent all the money.

Spunked 40mil on deluxos, spent about 20 minutes in netcut as I was distracted - no problems, no boot and deluxo's/money arrived safely after the full proess.

Give her another go, turn everything right off and reboot your PC running netcut / make sure netcut isn't blocking something else by mistake. Good luck mate!

I also used invite only sessions on both xboxes.
Thanks for the reply. Everything seems to be working again this morning.

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone been able to get BEFF working since the update? I have been trying tonight and can’t get any netcut settings to work. I am not certain if it is directly related to gta or Xbox live, but less than a minute after applying net cut, I am getting kicked from invite only session with message about losing Xbox live connection. I have tried increasing bandwidth and incoming lag. I had no problems with the glitch before.
works fine for me.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wafflespies Wafflespies do you know if the merge process will work on an avenger? How to do it, just get friend to call out the avenger to collect instead of a car and repeat as normal?

Anyway to get modded avenger out of moc to replace your own, instead of multiple....I got multiple other vehicles in the facility it's annoying you can't see them and I don't need the originals. Such as tank and missile launcher.

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wafflespies Wafflespies do you know if the merge process will work on an avenger? How to do it, just get friend to call out the avenger to collect instead of a car and repeat as normal?

Anyway to get modded avenger out of moc to replace your own, instead of multiple....I got multiple other vehicles in the facility it's annoying you can't see them and I don't need the originals. Such as tank and missile launcher.
No, you can not use this merge process for the Avenger. There is an Avenger merge that uses a terrorbyte dead spot, but the Avenger can’t go in the back of the MOC. The only other way to get a modded Avenger is to have someone give you one.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you can not use this merge process for the Avenger. There is an Avenger merge that uses a terrorbyte dead spot, but the Avenger can’t go in the back of the MOC. The only other way to get a modded Avenger is to have someone give you one.
Alrighty and where does one find more info on how to perform this procedure ?

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was shared in the Car to Terrorbyte thread.

Cool, I'll find the thread and check this video...I already did a successful avenger merge tonight followed some other video. Now it would seem I've got deadspot in my terabyte garage - maybe solution for that in original thread

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, I'll find the thread and check this video...I already did a successful avenger merge tonight followed some other video. Now it would seem I've got deadspot in my terabyte garage - maybe solution for that in original thread
Terrorbyte spot can be fixed the same way you fix speedo custom spot.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Terrorbyte spot can be fixed the same way you fix speedo custom spot.
Thanks I found the video linked in comments and fixed it

Alright Wafflespies Wafflespies , any tip on what I can do about the empty B1 slot where the speedo should be? haha

Well, there's actually an easier speedo merge method using a deadslot in the speedo slot, which you have. Ill explain it here:
The speedos that you have stored in b2 basically duplicate themselves when they are modified. Usually, they just overwrite whatever in the speedo slot, but when there's an empty/deadslot there, it behaves differently. The speedo is unable to dupe over the speedo slot because of the empty slot you have there, so instead, it dupes over your current vehicle.
Your current vehicle can be determined by going to your interaction menu, vehicles, and requesting a personal vehice. Ik I've never used that option before lol, but now I realize it's kind of useful. I'm pretty sure it's always just the last vehicle you have used, but to be sure, I just drive the vehicle outside and leave it there before entering the nightclub to be sure that vehicle is the current personal vehicle.
Anyway, let's get into the steps.

(Side note, you also need a stock speedo stored in b2 along with your modded one, which is your doner vehicle.)
1. c1: Have any vehicle u don't mind losing in ur moc. Call/drive it out anywhere on the map and enter your way to nightclub b2. (Make sure to leave that vehicle outside.)
2. c1: Modify something on your stocked speedo in b2. This will remove the current personal vehicle icon from outside cause you just duped the speedo over it.
3. c1: start your netcut for 5 mins
4. c2: Now here you can do one of two things. You can just as normal do gc2f and receive your doner car to your moc. The only difference is being instead of calling out the speedo from your speedo slot, you instead request the vehicle stored in your moc which will be the stock speedo you duped. You can proceed as normal after that.
Or
You can just buy whatever vehicle you want to merge onto the moc personal storage spot. This is super quick and you can skip gc2f. This only works for vehicles you can buy and store in the moc tho.

5. c2: Orange circle save and logout
6. c1: uncut internet and change something on the modded doner speedo like normal
( If you bought an expensive vehicle on c2, you can save your c1 money instead by buying ammo before making your last outfit save)
7. c1: logout and back in. Boom, your modded vehicle is sat in ur moc!

I have written up all the instructions from memory of the whole process from start to finish, could you check it through and tell me if I missed anything? I'm sure somewhere in the middle I missed through something to do with a Sanchez...I was being guided on what to do and making notes as I went along. I didn't save the latest version in notepad and my laptop rebooted to install updates....doh.
I got u.

I've attached it, I hope to use it and rinse / repeat again and then I can give them out to anyone who might find them useful. OH I can't see how to attach I'll just write them below :-

Yup, I modded your steps
Steps for replacing b1 speedo with donor vehicle
1. Retrieve (Donor)source car with mods to be transferred and place inside your MOC
2. Get glitched out(GC2F)
3a. Go to trade location and call out MOC.
3b. Call out a sanchez and glitch out with it.
4. Return sanchez to storage and call out your b1 speedo to the trade point to receive yourself.
5. Whilst on foot, choose a story mode character from the character swap wheel and decline the quit alert.
6. Have your friend waiting at the back of the MOC and you're going to enter on foot as normal, choose option "enter alone".
7. On black screen, choose a story mode character from the character swap wheel and decline the quit alert to get out of MOC, then go and retrieve your own speedo.

Steps for making Modded Donor Speedo
8. Enter a new public session, test NAT type to empty the session. You need to invite your friend to the new session.
9. Goto your nightclub and sell some goods, this will retrieve your speedo.
10. Have your friend stand next to your speedo, they will start spamming Y to get inside whilst you go into creator mode.
11. Rejoin back to your friends session and get glitched out again, you'll need another account to open the job as your friend holding the speedo cannot start it.
12. Call a free car from any of the night club car garages, recommend B2, and then perform full GCTF to have your friend give you the speedo he's holding.
13. Force a save, go to creator to get unglitched. Go to an invite only session.
14. Ensure the speedo on B2 is the fully modded one you want, then on B1 the speedo needs to be set to stock. Bluish silver primary and black steel secondary (I just do chrome for primary and secondary). Force another save.
15. [Console 1] Go to the netclub and enter B2, now start netcut (5KB/sec)
16. [Console 2] Go and get glitched out, use a sanchez from ANYWHERE.
17. [Console 2] Go to the trade point and call out your MOC, ready for GCTF trade.
18. [Console 2] Have a friend bring the base car to apply mods ready to trade to you.
19. [Console 2] Get your friend on back of your sanchez and enter the MOC.
20. [Console 2] Now you back up, return the sanchez and call the stock Speedo. Do the 2 franklins as per GCTF.
21. [Consoel 2] Friend waiting at back of MOC, enter on foot and select enter alone.
22. [Console 2] Go and retrieve car to be modded into back of your MOC.
23. [Console 2] Force a save by changing clothes, exit session and log off the xbox.
24. [Console 1] Change the brakes on the modded speedo, now force a save by changing clothes.
25. [Console 1] Go to story mode and back online. (no logout needed)
26. [Console 2] Sign back into a session and look for your finished vehicle inside your MOC.
?
Just going back to this original merge, can I buy a new vehicle from internet into my moc instead of gctf the merge target vehicle from a friend? Would the steps be the same, do I need to get glitched?

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks I found the video linked in comments and fixed it

Just going back to this original merge, can I buy a new vehicle from internet into my moc instead of gctf the merge target vehicle from a friend? Would the steps be the same, do I need to get glitched?
Yes. The GCTF method only has to be used for vehicles that you can’t buy into the MOC (aircraft and SV).

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. The GCTF method only has to be used for vehicles that you can’t buy into the MOC (aircraft and SV).
Thanks man, I did try this tonight and I ended up with a stock nightshark...nothing applied over.

What I did was replace the instructions about getting glitched out and receicing the car to my moc with just ordering off the internet.

On C2, I called out my moc/ordered a nightshark into my MOC/ordered my stock speedo custom. Now I forced a save and quit the session but it didn't apply? I had called my MOC just outside of my night club whilst I did all this, I figurd I don't need to be at the GCTF spot if we're not doing that and i didn't glitch out?

MAybe I'm getting something specific wrong.

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man, I did try this tonight and I ended up with a stock nightshark...nothing applied over.

What I did was replace the instructions about getting glitched out and receicing the car to my moc with just ordering off the internet.

On C2, I called out my moc/ordered a nightshark into my MOC/ordered my stock speedo custom. Now I forced a save and quit the session but it didn't apply? I had called my MOC just outside of my night club whilst I did all this, I figurd I don't need to be at the GCTF spot if we're not doing that and i didn't glitch out?

MAybe I'm getting something specific wrong.
Are you using a stock speedo the first time when you modify one thing while on console 1? If you are using the same modded speedo on console 1 and on console 2, there will be no changes to merge to the nightshark so it will be stock.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a stock speedo the first time when you modify one thing while on console 1? If you are using the same modded speedo on console 1 and on console 2, there will be no changes to merge to the nightshark so it will be stock.
Yep I keep a stock and modified Speedo(s) in B2 and I always modify something on stock / save before netcut to make sure the Speedo in b1 is stock copy.

Then I modify modified after netcut to overwrite.

It works ? of the time if I gctf the donor into my moc.

Here are my instructions on running the final part, this is after having a modified speedo ready to merge to the final vehcile.

These are my working GCTF instructions

15. [Console 1] Go to the Nightclub and enter B2, now start netcut (5KB/sec)
16. [Console 2] Go and get glitched out, use a sanchez from your workshop.
17. [Console 2] Go to the trade point and call out your MOC, ready for GCTF trade.
18. [Console 2] Have a friend bring the base car to apply mods ready to trade to you.
19. [Console 2] Get your friend on back of your sanchez and enter the MOC.
20. [Console 2] Now you back up, return the sanchez and call the stock Speedo. Do the 2 franklins as per GCTF.
21. [Consoel 2] Friend waiting at back of MOC, enter on foot and select enter alone.
22. [Console 2] Go and retrieve car to be modded into back of your MOC. [this is the target car, not speedo!]
23. [Console 2] Force a save by changing clothes, exit session and log off the xbox.
24. [Console 1] Turn off netcut
25. [Console 1] Change the brakes on the modded speedo in B2, now force a save by changing clothes. NETCUT TURNED OFF!!!
26. [Console 1] Quit to story mode and log off your session on this xbox.
27. [Console 2] Sign back into a new session and look for your finished vehichle inside your MOC.

These are the instructions I created / followed for buying the vehicle into the MOC, which didn't work.

15. [Console 1] Go to the Nightclub and enter B2, now start netcut (5KB/sec)
16. [Console 2] Call out your MOC, stand near
17. [Console 2] Purchase new vehicle into MOC that will recieve mods, overwrite existing.
18. [Console 2] Request stock speedo from vehciles menu.
19. [Console 2] Force a save by changing clothes, exit session and log off the xbox.
20. [Console 1] Turn off netcut
21. [Console 1] Change the brakes on the modded speedo in B2, now force a save by changing clothes. NETCUT TURNED OFF!!!
22. [Console 1] Quit to story mode and log off your session on this xbox.
23. [Console 2] Sign back into a new session and look for your finished vehichle inside your MOC.

Last edited:
C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep I keep a stock and modified Speedo(s) in B2 and I always modify something on stock / save before netcut to make sure the Speedo in b1 is stock copy.

Then I modify modified after netcut to overwrite.

It works ? of the time if I gctf the donor into my moc.

Here are my instructions on running the final part, this is after having a modified speedo ready to merge to the final vehcile.

These are my working GCTF instructions

These are the instructions I created / followed for buying the vehicle into the MOC, which didn't work.
These are the steps I use without any problems for buying the car into the MOC:

1. C1 - Start outside nightclub and use interaction menu to call car you will lose out of the MOC (services - MOC - Request vehicle)
2. C1 - Go into Nightclub basement (B2,B3,B4 all work) and get in the stock speedo. Pull up the mod menu and change one thing.
3. C1 - Exit mod menu choosing Exit Vehicle. When yellow loading circle finishes, apply netcut.
4. C1 - Get in modded speedo you want mods from. Open the mod menu.
5. C2 - Start up GTA and when loaded into story, start an Invite only session.
6. C2 - When loaded into Invite only, open phone and go to internet.
7. C2 - Buy the car you are wanting modded. When selecting where to put it select MOC. You will see that there is a Speedo in MOC, overwrite it.
8. C2 - Exit internet and quit to story mode after yellow save is done. Quit GTA.
9. C1 - Disable netcut. Change one thing in the mod menu.
10. C1 - Exit Mod menu selecting Exit Garage. When you are outside, get out of the car and quit to story mode when the yellow save wheel is done.
11. C1 - Load back into invite only and request vehicle from MOC.

Just a couple notes, you do not use the money used to buy the car. You can use this for any vehicle that can be bought into the MOC. To rinse and repeat, drive your new modded car into a garage that is full. At the full alert, swap the modded car with a vehicle you don't mind losing. Walk out of the garage and request the vehicle from your MOC. You are now good to go with step 2.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These are the steps I use without any problems for buying the car into the MOC:

1. C1 - Start outside nightclub and use interaction menu to call car you will lose out of the MOC (services - MOC - Request vehicle)
2. C1 - Go into Nightclub basement (B2,B3,B4 all work) and get in the stock speedo. Pull up the mod menu and change one thing.
3. C1 - Exit mod menu choosing Exit Vehicle. When yellow loading circle finishes, apply netcut.
4. C1 - Get in modded speedo you want mods from. Open the mod menu.
5. C2 - Start up GTA and when loaded into story, start an Invite only session.
6. C2 - When loaded into Invite only, open phone and go to internet.
7. C2 - Buy the car you are wanting modded. When selecting where to put it select MOC. You will see that there is a Speedo in MOC, overwrite it.
8. C2 - Exit internet and quit to story mode after yellow save is done. Quit GTA.
9. C1 - Disable netcut. Change one thing in the mod menu.
10. C1 - Exit Mod menu selecting Exit Garage. When you are outside, get out of the car and quit to story mode when the yellow save wheel is done.
11. C1 - Load back into invite only and request vehicle from MOC.

Just a couple notes, you do not use the money used to buy the car. You can use this for any vehicle that can be bought into the MOC. To rinse and repeat, drive your new modded car into a garage that is full. At the full alert, swap the modded car with a vehicle you don't mind losing. Walk out of the garage and request the vehicle from your MOC. You are now good to go with step 2.
Followed these to the letter mate, no dice. When I bought over the new vehcile to the Mock, it was not a speedo in there it was the last vehicle in the MOC - in this case it was the previous nightshark I purchased. On restarting into a new session I had another nightshark with no mods on it, just stock.

I did the same, went to the nightclub and from outside I called out the car from my MOC that I'm gonna lose - it was the old nightshark I bought, stock. This is now my active vehcile.

I changed something on the stock speedo to push it down - I even went to visually check that had happened, it did. Now got myself ready in the modded speedo after applying netcut.

Now I flipped consoles, start up GTA into invite only mode.

Proceeded to buy the new nightshark into the MOC, there was no speedo in here...but I'm not sure there seems something missing that would make the speedo appear here?

Exitted out as per instrutions and flipped back to console 1.

Disable netcut, change one thing in the mod menu of the modded speedo im sitting in. Leavae garage with speedo, get out and change clothes.

Close up, restart and check...stock nightshark.

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Followed these to the letter mate, no dice. When I bought over the new vehcile to the Mock, it was not a speedo in there it was the last vehicle in the MOC - in this case it was the previous nightshark I purchased. On restarting into a new session I had another nightshark with no mods on it, just stock.

I did the same, went to the nightclub and from outside I called out the car from my MOC that I'm gonna lose - it was the old nightshark I bought, stock. This is now my active vehcile.

I changed something on the stock speedo to push it down - I even went to visually check that had happened, it did. Now got myself ready in the modded speedo after applying netcut.

Now I flipped consoles, start up GTA into invite only mode.

Proceeded to buy the new nightshark into the MOC, there was no speedo in here...but I'm not sure there seems something missing that would make the speedo appear here?

Exitted out as per instrutions and flipped back to console 1.

Disable netcut, change one thing in the mod menu of the modded speedo im sitting in. Leavae garage with speedo, get out and change clothes.

Close up, restart and check...stock nightshark.
I think I know your problem. You are supposed to have a speedo dead spot. There shouldn't be a vehicle in your Speedo spot in B1. You set this up by swapping your stock speedo with a car by using GCTF. You do the glitch out and then instead of getting in a friends car when you are glitched out, you call out your speedo and get in it. When the Speedo is in your MOC, you go in B1 and you should see a regular car in there. Take that car and sell it. You will then have an empty speedo slot in B1. Take a car from B2 and drive it into the back of your MOC to push your stock Speedo into B2. Now any time you mod a speedo, it will over write onto the last car you were using, since there isn't a speedo in B1. You will then be set for using the steps I wrote.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I know your problem. You are supposed to have a speedo dead spot. There shouldn't be a vehicle in your Speedo spot in B1. You set this up by swapping your stock speedo with a car by using GCTF. You do the glitch out and then instead of getting in a friends car when you are glitched out, you call out your speedo and get in it. When the Speedo is in your MOC, you go in B1 and you should see a regular car in there. Take that car and sell it. You will then have an empty speedo slot in B1. Take a car from B2 and drive it into the back of your MOC to push your stock Speedo into B2. Now any time you mod a speedo, it will over write onto the last car you were using, since there isn't a speedo in B1. You will then be set for using the steps I wrote.
Ahh, lol, I had this deadspot and I fixed it...I like the idea that it's a bit easier to overwrtie like this in a deadspot as someone else had mentioned. But I didn't know how you go about making more modded speedos, I want to make more clean speedos with different arrangements of bennys / f1's or whatever. When you have a deadspot I don't know how you can call a new speedo out from the interaction menu ready to merge that goes back to your B1 slot and then you start selling nightclub goods...etc.

No way to write over a car you purchase into your MOC without a deadspot?

These are the instructions I use to create the modded speedo from a donor car that has all the mods you want, I'm not sure how I would do it if I create a dead spot :-

1. Retrieve (donor)source car with mods to be transferred and place inside your MOC
2. Get glitched out(GC2F)
3. Go to trade location and call out the MOC
3a. Call out the car from inside the MOC.
3b. With your friend in passenger seat on pause menu, drive towards the MOC and enter to kick your friend out.
3c. Reverse back, get out of car and return to storage.
4. Request your speedo
5. Whilst on foot do the franklin twice, the same what you would with GCTF trade.
6. Have your friend waiting at the back of the MOC and you're going to enter on foot as normal, choose option "enter alone".
7. On black screen peform franklin to get out of MOC, then go and retrieve your own speedo.
8. Leave MOC and create new public session, test NAT type to empty the session. You need to invite your friend to the new session.
9. Goto your nightclub and sell some goods, this will retrieve your speedo.
10. Have your friend stand next to your speedo, they will start spamming Y to get inside whilst you go into creator mode.
11. Rejoin back to your friends session and get glitched out again, you'll need another account to open the job as your friend holding the speedo cannot start it.
12. Call a free car from any of the night club car parks, recommend B2, and then perform full GCTF to have your friend give you the speedo he's holding.
13. Force a save, close down xbox to start next part which requires 2 consoles + netcut.
14. Ensure the speedo on B2 is the fully modded one you want, then on B1 the speedo needs to be set to stock. Bluish silver primary and black steel secondary. Force another save.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register