What's new

Working BEFF - Merge To Anything Using Speedo - Merge Car to Speedo - PS4/PS5 - Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S Only - (2 Console Glitch)

Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all special vehicles.
I tried to do the facility vehicles like this and when I would get to c2 I couldn't buy the vehicle into the moc. It didn't give me an option like it did with svw.

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to do the facility vehicles like this and when I would get to c2 I couldn't buy the vehicle into the moc. It didn't give me an option like it did with svw.
try garage 1-2 slot 1 instead

Last edited:
sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im talking about the slot that you're overwriting- its not the moc spot for those vehicles. second if purchasing it from the website doesnt promt you to redirect the order from that position then the setup wasnt done correctly. before attemptimg beff check and make sure you getting the correct prompt and you know what your doing, what slot is being overwritten, etc.

Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im talking about the slot that you're overwriting- its not the moc spot for those vehicles. second if purchasing it from the website doesnt promt you to redirect the order from that position then the setup wasnt done correctly. before attemptimg beff check and make sure you getting the correct prompt and you know what your doing, what slot is being overwritten, etc.
Yeah, I did the whole svw set just fine bouncing deadspot into there. I started facility vehicles immediately after with deadspot in moc. I did same as before and pushed my deadspot into tank spot, putting tank in moc. I called it out, went to NC, changed breaks on my stock speedo. C2- went to buy and it wouldn't let me.

I will quadruple check that everything is full again and reattempt.

Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I have reattempted to run through the facility special vehicles like I did the special vehicle warehouse, I am never given an option to purchase the facility vehicle into moc over the stock speedo. I can purchase one right to the facility, and that is the only option I am given. I don't know what I am doing wrong, and there has to be some other step that I'm missing for facility vehicles. I was able to do speedo merge yesterday on 2 facility vehicles, but I had to have a friend gctf me the vehicles on my c2.

I know I have my setup right, I'm pushing my deadspot onto the facility while receiving my vehicle, drove it to my NC and duped over it with stock speedo. I logged into c2 and cannot buy vehicle. I just looked at my mechanics list and the vehicle is back in its place.

Again, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

OK just tried again and when I got an option to purchase the tank (not in MOC) the list first said to facility, then the next menu options I couldn't see. So if there were slots available to purchase to, I didn't know what they were. I took a gamble and selected one and it purchased to one of my apartment garages. I'm assuming by this that I at some point in time put a facility sv assigned slot into a garage unknowing. Also worth mentioning that when I was on c2 I went to my facility and one of my other tanks has moved into my assigned tank spot. Probably my fault for having another tank in my facility while attempting all of this. I think I have a plan on how to move forward from here.

Last edited:
sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I have reattempted to run through the facility special vehicles like I did the special vehicle warehouse, I am never given an option to purchase the facility vehicle into moc over the stock speedo. I can purchase one right to the facility, and that is the only option I am given. I don't know what I am doing wrong, and there has to be some other step that I'm missing for facility vehicles. I was able to do speedo merge yesterday on 2 facility vehicles, but I had to have a friend gctf me the vehicles on my c2.

I know I have my setup right, I'm pushing my deadspot onto the facility while receiving my vehicle, drove it to my NC and duped over it with stock speedo. I logged into c2 and cannot buy vehicle. I just looked at my mechanics list and the vehicle is back in its place.

Again, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

OK just tried again and when I got an option to purchase the tank (not in MOC) the list first said to facility, then the next menu options I couldn't see. So if there were slots available to purchase to, I didn't know what they were. I took a gamble and selected one and it purchased to one of my apartment garages. I'm assuming by this that I at some point in time put a facility sv assigned slot into a garage unknowing. Also worth mentioning that when I was on c2 I went to my facility and one of my other tanks has moved into my assigned tank spot. Probably my fault for having another tank in my facility while attempting all of this. I think I have a plan on how to move forward from here.
the deadslot will move if you have any other facility / special vehicles stored in other garages. for these facility slot types mark them and keep them occupied with some other vehicle so they dont become re-linked aka repaired deadslot.

Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the deadslot will move if you have any other facility / special vehicles stored in other garages. for these facility slot types mark them and keep them occupied with some other vehicle so they dont become re-linked aka repaired deadslot.
Yeah, I ended up giving up because I figured I would have to delete all of my tanks for this to work. So instead I put my thruster in moc and swapped it with a bike. Duped over thruster with speedo. Had a friend join my c2 and give me a thruster. Then duped over with modded speedo. Thruster came out nice, and all vehicles are where they should be. I just don't have the set I wanted...

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I ended up giving up because I figured I would have to delete all of my tanks for this to work. So instead I put my thruster in moc and swapped it with a bike. Duped over thruster with speedo. Had a friend join my c2 and give me a thruster. Then duped over with modded speedo. Thruster came out nice, and all vehicles are where they should be. I just don't have the set I wanted...
Use the current Car 2 Car merge to make sets? The donor car has to be storable in lsc meet.

Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the current Car 2 Car merge to make sets? The donor car has to be storable in lsc meet.
I would, but the current car 2 car makes clean plates, and I want my blank plate from my donor. But I might do car 2 car on them now that they have my in-game blank plate already, and I need to get the right livery on them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register