What's new

Working (BEFF) EASY Car 2 Car Merge *NO Dupe or GCTF required*

admiral_05

admiral_05

Reaction score
Limited to 2 minutes with every method right now, netcut and router won't make a difference
I can get to the last outfit save by 1min and 20seconds at the most, and as soon as I change outfit and close interaction menu psn signs out. There is definately not 2 minutes. It signs out at the last save no matter what for me. And arcai router does not even let C2 open the game without suspending C1!

D

D34D_M34T

Reaction score
what a wonderful time to be on xbox lol. that being said, i know that i've used this method for at least 3 months now. If you know what you are doing, then you can make up to 9 cars at once! Be a damn shame if this gets patched. All the PS5 users, I feel for you for real. Anytime something like this affects the car culture, is a damn shame. I know a lot of good ppl that just want to share a vision whereas some ppl just want to exploit for financial gain. Take heed boys!

admiral_05

admiral_05

Reaction score
what a wonderful time to be on xbox lol. that being said, i know that i've used this method for at least 3 months now. If you know what you are doing, then you can make up to 9 cars at once! Be a damn shame if this gets patched. All the PS5 users, I feel for you for real. Anytime something like this affects the car culture, is a damn shame. I know a lot of good ppl that just want to share a vision whereas some ppl just want to exploit for financial gain. Take heed boys!
So true, I just want to make the cars look the way I want them. Don't care about money at all!

G

Gaming4Pride

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
So this still works for PS5 but its harder timing than XBox Series?
also you can get the Brioso R/A with HSW Upgrades before it gets released but how does this work? Do you must have the Sentinel XS as a Service vehicle in order to get it with the Upgrades?

LordRabbit

LordRabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also you can get the Brioso R/A with HSW Upgrades before it gets released but how does this work? Do you must have the Sentinel XS as a Service vehicle in order to get it with the Upgrades?
i would guess that you need to merge an already upgraded HSW vehicle to the sentinel xs in the bay and then do beff. alternatively, you could probably use the moc way that MNX posted but you will lose the donor car. i have not tried either of these methods yet but im assuming they would work. i will try them later this weekend on ps5 e&e.

i have already merged 4 cars from e&e using the autoshop but none of them were HSW upgraded before the merge.

G

Gaming4Pride

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
i would guess that you need to merge an already upgraded HSW vehicle to the sentinel xs in the bay and then do beff. alternatively, you could probably use the moc way that MNX posted but you will lose the donor car. i have not tried either of these methods yet but im assuming they would work. i will try them later this weekend on ps5 e&e.

i have already merged 4 cars from e&e using the autoshop but none of them were HSW upgraded before the merge.
okay thanks Buddy for your fast response. I've never dont BEFF with NetCut so i'm just doing some tests to understand how it works thr best for me. Also i must take a look at the settings on NetCut, my internet is fast but as i said i've never done that before and i must take a look at it. Will test it with 5kbit/s first

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
C

Cptghost3

Reaction score
Do i really need 2 consoles and a computer just to do a money glitch

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
okay thanks Buddy for your fast response. I've never dont BEFF with NetCut so i'm just doing some tests to understand how it works thr best for me. Also i must take a look at the settings on NetCut, my internet is fast but as i said i've never done that before and i must take a look at it. Will test it with 5kbit/s first
Buy router (make your own even) or use openwrt, knock port 443 - then do beff

admiral_05

admiral_05

Reaction score
I tried for a week and I've done dmo and beff on ps4 with no issues alot. Could not get this merge to work without C1 signing out of psn. Using arcai router made it worse for me! Let me know if you have any success? I just want to make cars the way I want them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register